Potter knows.

Draco eventually found his bandages, it's about time.

"Why am I trying to heal it with bandages? I don't deserve to be heals."

He began to put the bandages away as he thought to himself , *people will know if I don't cover it up*
So he took them out again and bandaged himself up. He felt guilty helping himself but he didn't want anyone to find out.

Draco finished and headed to bed, not wanting to sleep he sat there, staring out his window looking at the beautiful star constellations, look at all the images and wishing he could just float up towards the stars to get rid of this so called perfect life.

He fell asleep and was woken up a few hours late by pansy screaming at the top of her lungs, "DRACO NARCISSA MALFOY!" She screamed, as Draco hates being called Draco Lucius Malfoy as he preferred his mother way more, beside the fact he only likes being called Draco Malfoy.

"WHAT WHAT!?" Draco jumped waking up

"WHAT IS THIS!?" She screamed as she angrily walked out of the bathroom holding Draco's bloody bandages and blade

*fuck I didn't put it away*

"Pansy it's not what you think!"

"No it's exactly what I think, Draco I'm sorry for yelling at you but please you know you can't do this your young"

"ONLY YOUNG! PANSY PERSEPHONE PARKINSON YOUVE SEEN WHAT MY FATHER HAS DONE AND YOU EXPECT ME TO NOT DO THIS!?" He screamed out of anger

"Dray I'm sorry alright I didn't realise my words"

"Save it." His tone dropped as he walked past her nudging her shoulder against his roughly and exiting to go to blaise dorm.

...

"Hey she probs didn't mean it Draco"

"Yes blaise I know but God im so furious"

"Draco, breath."

Draco's breath paced up to match his walking bath in fourth in the room before speeding up a lot, he tried to hide it before blaise realised

"Hey Draco come here stop."

Draco's skies over to blaise and started to gesture to him that he couldn't breathe

"Draco listen to me your not like your father. Your nothing like him"

"No I'm exactly like him blaise. I'm just like him except for the fact I'm worthless, pathetic, imbecile, git, I'm utterly useless and a good for nothing Mal-" Draco stuttered fast, before blaise cut him off by saying

"No, stop your nothing like that okay? Your way more then what people see you, look no one has seen the real you but me and pansy, if they saw what we know then they would pitty you and help you"

"Exactly, pitty me, ew don't say that. It makes me feel and look weak" Draco strongly said before standing up and getting his breathe back, this was the easiest panic attack he has ever had. Let alone the quickest.

He exited and went back to his dorm to get dressed into his perfect robes and do his perfect hair.

He stood there staring in the mirror before practicing his amazing comebacks for when potter would say something, he does it usually about once a week to make sure he is still the potter-hating worthless Malfoy his father thinks he is.

"Alright. I'm ready" he said to himself before taking a huge breath and walking out the bathroom door and out of his dorm, he met with pansy and blaise in the common room and they all walked to the great hall for breakfast, Draco's confidence was incredible for what he goes through every day. He walked through the doors standing tall in the centre of his trio.