30: THREATENED

30: THREATENED
***
L I S A

"When are we going back to korea?"

I can't help but ask that question out of the blue. We were busy arranging our things for our flight tomorrow early in the morning. Manager Joo is with us.

"After Philippines, you still have two more country to visit." Manager Joo answer, she's busy looking at our schedules in her tablet. "You guys want to tour around? You're all free the whole day today."

I heard an audible 'yes.' from Rosé, Jisoo Unnie asked her if she could go with her.

"How about you Lis? Jennie Unnie? Want to tag along?" Rosé asked.

I shook my head as I was still busy packing my clothes. "I'll try to catch up later."

"Okay, don't go wandering around without your phone." Jisoo Unnie said in a strict but caring motherly tone. "Call me if anything happens."

I can't help but roll my eyes at her protectiveness. But who can blame her? I pouted as I nodded when she arched a brow at me. Like a mother, no one can defy Jisoo Unnie.

I heave a deep breath a few minutes after they left and I finished zipping my luggage.

"You wanna go back to korea?" I almost jumped out of the bed and I heard Jennie Unnie chuckle, "missing a certain someone, Lis?"

I thought she left with Manager Joo alongside Rosé and Jisoo Unnie!

I caught my chest as I heave a deep breath out of shock, "you shouldn't sneak up on someone like that, Unnie!"

"Oh." She cooed. "You didn't notice my presence because you're busy thinking of a certain someone huh?"

I can't help but glare at her.

She's teasing me! And it's so obvious with the way she smirks at me.

I squinted my eyes. "Oh, aren't you the one missing a certain someone?"

Ha! And it so happened that we're both missing certain someone from a certain group! What the hell?

"Well, I'm not denying that I kinda.." she looked away. "miss Kim Jongin. How about you?"

It's so obvious that even though they break up, she truly did caught feelings for Kim Jongin! I knew it! So why did they fall apart? Can't they just be together? But who am I to say those words to them when.. I can't even be together with the person I want to be with.

I felt Jennie Unnie's hands on my arm, "if you have something.. or someone you really want to win, what's there to lose?"

I pursed my lips as our eyes met. "What if I might lose everything if I fight for him?"

"What if your everything is him? Isn't it?"

"My everything.." is him, indeed. "I can't lose this. Everything that we worked so hard for. What if the blinks won't accept him? What if they hate me for dating him.. what if our group would be bash to? What if get cancel? What if--"

"Hush." Jennie Unnie stared at me as if she wants to laugh. "You're such an overthinker, Lisa."

I slumped my shoulder as I pouted. "You think I don't know that?"

"Then think. How much do you love him? How much can you sacrifice for him?" I never thought of that.. all I know is that I love Oh Sehun. "How much are you willing to risk just to be with him?"

I don't know.. my mind went blank.

Jennie Unnie left me to think but I no matter how hard I think of it. I don't really know the answer to all of her inquiries.