[000] Prologue: How Did We Get Here?

・・・・

Gabiru was currently doing his farming work in the sealed cave, farming or cultivating Hipokute herbs was always a part from his daily work, after all.

"Gabiru-san," Rimuru waves, going thru the cave.

"Ah, Rimuru-sama!" Gabiru and the others excitedly says, wiping their face as Rimuru gets close to him.

"Ooh. Amazing, Gabiru-san. You managed to cultivate this much Hipokute herbs with your fellow comrades." Rimuru praises him, looking at the many cultivated Hipokute herbs in the sealed cave.

"Well... It's all thanks to Vesta and my fellow companions..." Gabiru murmurs.

"Ahaha!" Rimuru chuckles at that, "Don't say that, you did well, both in cultivating and farming... Just that, you rather overwork yourself and you exhaust yourself..." 

"I am sorry..." Gabiru mutters.

"Don't worry," Rimuru says, "Guess we can just accept that you exhaust yourself, but you're an idiot."

"E- EHHH!?" All of the Dragonewts shouted.

"Rimuru-sama, please don't exile Gabiru-sama!" 

"Yeah, please have mercy, Rimuru-sama!!"

"Ahaha!" Rimuru chuckles touching Gabiru shoulders, who was dumbfounded, "I didn't mean it that way, although I appreciate you working, you guys overwork too much, so why not take a break?"

"Rimuru-sama..."

He reveals a barrel filled with milk, and the Dragonewts cheered, until that is, he felt a strange feeling of drowsiness.

<< Master, re— >>

<< ꌅꈼꉣꂦꌅꋖ. >>

<< ꌅꈼꉣꂦꌅꋖ. >>

'Raphael-sensei? Wait... why am I suddenly overcoming a strange feeling...? Is this... feeling drowsiness... again?' Rimuru tries to open his eyes, but failed, then he faints in his table.

The only last thing he could hear is the cries of Gabiru and the Dragonewts.

・・・・

Rimuru opens his eyes, and he could see a big television screen.

"Rimuru-sama! You're awake!"

"Rimuru-sama!..."

"Where are we?" Rimuru asks, and when he turns his head, he could see a lot of people, including the Octagram. They are they're just talking with each other, especially with Ramiris and Milim crowding the black haired guy and the pink haired girl, the girl was also similar to Milim but her hair was kept straight.

<< Report. We are in a theatre. Please be rest assured, so please take a sit. I am currently analysing. >>

"Mhm... Okay, so um..." Rimuru mutters, "Can I know on where's my seat?..."

Shion points out his seat, near Benimaru and the class S students, then he walks over them and takes a sit, chatting with the other familiar friends and other unfamiliar ones.. And before they could calm down, a voice could be heard.

"Hi, Hi!" The voice echoes, "I'm Mizu."

<< Report. No hostile intentions detected. >>

No one dared to speak, since they know they're the one that teleported them. But they could feel that there was no hostile intent, even if they teleported them into a theatre.

"Sorry that I teleported you guys here, you know? I just wanted you all to react to a certain slime." 

"A slime?... You dare record Rimuru-sama's life without my permission!?" Shion shouts, rather than being angry, there was a hint of envy.

"... Shion-san, please calm down," Shuna says, softly putting back Shion to her seat.

Long silence. Clap, clap, clap.

"...No, um, nevermind, we'll just be reacting to a reincarnated otherworlder."

"Who is the otherworlder?" Chloe mutters, holding her book tight.

"Never would I know that there's a reincarnated otherworlder, but there's an exception for Rimuru-dono..."  Kaijin murmurs, and it seems like Veldanava and most of the people in the theatre already got the hint.

Rimuru, who was in slime form, could only sweat, making Raphael use one of his skills, [Infinite-Regeneration].

'Thanks... Raphael, I feel like I could die anytime if I continue sweating...' Rimuru thinks, sweating more than before.

<< No worries master, you are already genderless. Plus, you don't have your son anymore. >>

'Mhm... Okay. Wait... how the heck do you know that word!?' Rimuru thinks, making some weird muffles, confusing everyone.

<< Your memories, master. Heh. >>

...

Lucia looks at Rimuru, 'Raphael, can you analyse the person over there?'

<< Report. I cannot analyse, it is blocked. Currently analysing... ... ... >>

'... Then, Is it possible that the individual has the Ultimate Skill, Knowledge/Wisdom King Raphael?' Lucia ponders.

<< Report. Possibility is 00.0000001% >>

'Mhm, okay. Thanks, Raphael... But that doesn't explain it.' Lucia ponders, suspiciously looking at Rimuru.

<< ... >>

Before anyone could speak in the silent theatre, someone interrupted.

"Uh... Um, let's just get this started, shall we?"

・・・・