[001] S1. Episode 1

A/N: I need a transcript for this

A/N: I need a transcript for this. This is too pitiful for my lazy brain. And yes I got inspired by every other tensura react fic.

And this was pretty much, rushed.

・・・・

・・・・

'Sure is peaceful...'

"So we're gonna react to this guy?" Alice sneered, making Rimuru feel like his heart was stabbed again. Shizu chuckles at that, making Rimuru feel saddened more.

"Dont worry," Kenya says, "That dude sure is gonna be OP like those isekai'ed mangas!" Kenya pulls out a manga. The name of the manga being: Villainess Level 99 ~I may be the hidden boss but I'm not a Maou [Demon Lord]~

"Wait! Gimme that!" Ramiris tries to get the manga, causing a ruckus. Once Kenya realised she was the fairy from before, that was with him during his time getting the Light Spirit and was with the others too, he let it go. Causing Ramiris to cheer out in victory.

"Veldora! We got another holy structure from those kids!" Ramiris snickers, "Let's celebrate our victory! Let's make sure we read this after we're done watching here!" With Veldora looking at the manga with excitement, Ramiris grabs the remote control of the Television film and it continues.

'Wait... Another?!' The kids ponders, in shock about how they hadn't realised that Ramiris stole a manga from them.

'Maybe I should try reading that...' Veldanava thinks, looking at the manga with deep thought.

"... Are you alright, dear?" Lucia says, patting his shoulder to make him back to his senses.

"Mhm, yes. Just thinking deeply about something."

'I live a totally normal, uneventful life.'

"I know this guy's life is about to go boom! Then, he gets reincarnated into another world," Kenya says.

Rimuru looks at him with a glare, "How are you sure of that, Kenya-kun?" He asks.

"...... Nothing, Rimuru-sensei." Kenya says, before humming with a sweat visible on his face. Almost all of the girls in the theatre chuckled at that— There was no way he was the on that was reincarnated right?...