Ice Fire and Spirts Leona vs Aokiji

Wealth fame power gold King of the pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to offer and his dieing words drove countless souls to the sea in search of dreams they've never dared to imagine this was the time known as the great pirate area

Hey Aokiji

Leona talking in people's minds

Them talking back in there mind

Normal talking

3rd pov

Aokiji looks around to find where that voice is coming from " down here dummy " said the voice again Aokiji then looks down only to see a baby not just any baby a baby who can talk to him not to mention it was the baby the straw hats took care of Aokiji was beside himself honestly he thought he was asleep again dreaming about a talking baby.

" Aokiji focus " said the talking baby " your not dreaming your not going crazy and no I am not talking I'm using telepathy to talk directly into your mind and I'm here to stop you from destroying poor marry even more " said Leona " so you have a devil fruit that allows you to talk in people's minds " no I have a natural born power that allows me to talk in people's minds " okay so what do you want " I want four things from you mister Aokiji " and that would be "

" 1. As I stated before for you not to destroy poor marry anymore then she already is., 2. For my captain\big ( yes she said the slash ) brother to be safely back on the marry., 3. For when or and if you quit the navy you work under me. And  for the 4th and last one I want you to fight me. You should be able to do all the unless you have no home training is a bitch a wimp and a coward "

" First of all your a baby watch yo mouth " I'm one " second of all why would I work under a ' one year old ' when I'm way above you in age and probably power "  it's not like I'm telling you to work under me right now I'm saying I want you to work under me when and if you decide to leave the marines " why would I ever decide to leave the marines " I dunno homie but if you ever do I want you working for me and not some grade F bitchass nigga "( my black came out a Lil bit my b 🤣 ) ight if I ever quit the navy I'll work under you toddler " glad we've come to an agreement so you tryna square up or what " square up ? " is you tryna fight bro " alright let's see my if my wanna be boss is strong or not ".

And with that Aokiji send a large wave of ice at Leona ( Aqua is hiding already )
Leona uses her teleportation to get out the way " open gate of the two fish pisces " two very large fish come out if thin air confusing Aokiji even more

And with that Aokiji send a large wave of ice at Leona ( Aqua is hiding already )Leona uses her teleportation to get out the way " open gate of the two fish pisces " two very large fish come out if thin air confusing Aokiji even more