There Is A Way

Wealth fame power gold Roger King of the pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to offer and his dieing words drove countless souls to the sea "you want my treasure you can have it I left everything I gathered together in one place now you just have to find it" These words lured men to the grand line in search of dreams they've never dared to imagine this was the time known as the great pirate area

You know what fuck it
Opening

The music starts, "hashiridase" it shows all the straw hats wearing dark green uniforms and running while robin sits on a pig holding leona "hashiridase" it now shows luffy riding a bike racing Usopp who is in a horse drawn Waggoner with sanji in the back and chopper on the roof "sora takaku" ist shows Luffy's arms grabbing a tree "hata kazashi" Luffy pulls himself up the swings off the tree a long beat with the tittle OnePiece is shown "Hatenai kono umi wokoete sagashi ni yokou yo" the going Merry is then shown from behind sailing on the sea then it shifts to the front of the merry "Dare mo imada mitsu kirarenai Sakai no kiseki wo" luffy is seen with a huge smile sitting on top of merry mast "Takanaru fune omai no mama sugi susumu dake sa" luffy looks to his left and right to see all his crew standing behind him with the exception of Leona sitting and drinking a bottle "yume oibito ga nokosu ashiato o" alot of ships are shown then buggy and his crew are shown next the black beard pirates are seen walking "Donna arashi no yoru mo Kokoro hitatsu ni sureba then it shows Smoker and Tashigi on a ship Ace is seen in his little ship "Kokoro hitatsu ni sureba" then white beard then Mihawk "Koeta yukeru yo" marines and warlords are seen then the marine elders and finally the red haired pirates "Istudatte" the straw hats are seen running with Usopp waving around there flag and Nami carrying Leona "Hashiridase Hashiridase sora takaku hata kazashi" Zoro is seen sleeping with Leona on his chest also sleeping the you see chopper hiding in a tent Robin and Nami sitting on a log with sanji at there beck in call Usopp hammering tent rods and luffy sitting in a tree "Dare ni mo misenai namida mo aru keredo" luffy then sees marines "Oikaketa oikakete" along with everyone else except zoro and Leona "Yume o Sasuke konpasu wa" luffy hops down and tells them all to run and Usopp, Robin, Nami, Chopper and Luffy run to the ship while Sanji stops to grab Leona "Massugu na hitomi sa" and continued to run and Zoro just wakes up "Tachi-domarenai" the merry is seen "Around the world" sailing away from marine ships that are shooting "start me up"

Luffy is seen beating Bluno black and blue "Hashiridase" Zoro is seen attacking Kaku "Hashiridase" Sanji is blocking all of Kefla's attacks "Dare yori mo sake e" Usopp is unleashing a fire attack "Nige-dasanakereba" Nami is charging someone with an lightning attack "Ashita" Franky is seen punching the life out of Fukurou "o tsukamerun" chopper is seen in his monster point "da~" Leona is shown taming a tsunami in her Vinea djinn form "Oikaketa" then Enies Lobby is shown "Oikaketa Me ni utsuru subete ima" Robin is shown on the rail of Enies Lobby "Masshiro" then it show Spondom looking utterly shocked Franky looking happy and Leona looking smug "na kokoro ni" it then shows a close up of Lucci then pans out to show the other cp9 agents it then "Shirushite-yukou" cuts to a luffy close up "Brand new" then pans out and shows the other straw hats "world~" it cuts back to Robin "start me up" it shows Nami, Zoro, Usopp, Sanji Chopper then Luffy and finally the straw hat flag as the instrumental ends.

💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾

So I did a thing: an intro as an apology for being absent for so long. I also changed the cover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leona's pov.

*yawn* I yawn while Rob Lucci carries me on his neck with the bird sitting on my thigh. Kaku kicks Franky, telling him he's in the way, then he walks past him, followed by a laughing Jabra. "What's wrong, Kaku venting you anger cause you Devil fruit powers ate so lame," Jabra says, taunting him as Kaku responds by telling him he likes his power.

Everyone else uses moon walk to get to the top. "Oh, all this ruckess for a single pirate," Kalifa exasperated. "yoi yoi alone though he may be his perseverance is certainly admirable," Kumadori says, and you can see us all together with only me in a white outfit actually naw. I use requip to change into a black knitted ruffled dress with a waist belt, black combat boots, and black sunglasses. I only leave on my Focalor djinn earrings, crown, and bracelet.

Now that I'm also wearing all black I let my natural curly afro like hair flow (you can change the texture) with my crown resting on top of my head. And now you can see us all wearing black me still on Rob Lucci's shoulders and Hattori on my thigh.

 And now you can see us all wearing black me still on Rob Lucci's shoulders and Hattori on my thigh

"I'll be damned so he beat Bluno after all, hahaha. What a fool," Jabra comments. "I told you he would," I say, condescending, "plus he was weak." I finnish my thoughts, "being a bar keep for five years probably didn't do his fighting skills any favors, " Lucci annalised "so it would appear, but it's still surprising" Kaku agreed "either way he lost chap papa" Fukurou reasoned. Spondom says something annoying that I chose to ignore.

Jabra suggests they just beat go beat Luffy up. However, Spondom wants a show Luffy basically calls Robin dumb the he says they already came all this way so they're gonna save her as the ceiling behind him breaks and big sis sis and chopper flys through.

"We're gonna go ahead and save you," luffy says while Nami lands perfectly and Chopper falls on his head. "And if you still wanna die after we're all back together, well, that's your choice," luffy continued. Zoro later climbs out the hole Sanji, then kicked through the roof, and a couple minutes later, here come Usopp getting thrown to the roof.

"Well look at that the gangs all here" Kaku mentions looking kinda disgusted "yoi yoi quite the show indeed" Kumadori says he then says something else but he getting on my nerves 🙄 Spondom then panics as the other Straw hats pull Usopp out the ground.

"Come on, Robin, work with me here. You can say what you want. You wanna die or whatever. That's fine, but when you say it, say it as part of our crew" luffy says as Chopper and Sanji agrees with him they all stare at her with conviction then the do the walk thing with fire ass music.

They are all standing on pillers ready to save Robin, and Robin looks like she just had a realization and sheds tears.

"So about our bet," I say as all the Cp9 looks at me. "You gonna tell us who will supposedly beat us now, chap papa," Fukurou says. "I am Fukurou. You were the first to be beat, and Franky also cutty flam beat you" I tell him

"Pfft you got beat by him" Jabra says laughing "next to got was Kumadori he got beat by Chopper then Kalifa she was beat by Nami" I say "yoi yoi that's highly unbelieveable" Kumadori cuts me off while Kalifa glares at me "can you shut up gosh your annoying 🙄 anyway Jabra was the 4th to get beat"

"WHAT" Jabra yells as Kaku snickers "seems highly believable to me" Kaku says through his laughing "Jabra got beat by Sanji then Kaku got beat by Zoro and Luffy beat Lucci" I quickly say before I can be interrupted.

Rob Lucci just brushes it off "hmph we'll see"

To Be Continued

.........................................................................

This next chapter is not finna be fun. 😭