showdown between cooks Sanji vs Ramen kenpo

Rin okumara is top tier and chef kiss.

On time is not in my dictionary 😒

I know the title, but this chapter will have nothing to do with that fight.
------------------------------------------------------------
3rd

Kalifa: So you're saying the rear two cars were detached. How could you allow something like that to happen.

Some random marine: My deepest apologies ma'am but in our defense, even captain T. Bone got trapped in one of those cars. You know how powerful he is.

Kalifa: Fine, give me a status report of what's left of the train

Rando marine: Yes, ma'am! As of now, in addition to the engine room, there are a total of five cars still with us. All the military in the fifth car have been taken out that leaves Wanze guarding the fourth car. Nero is on duty in the third car. Robin is up in the first car, and everyone here in the second car.

Rob Lucci: it seems our enemy is not to be taken lightly. However, the only problem that's concerning me right now is that Franky is walking around freely. Our only mission is to take Franky and Nico Robin into custody and then deliver them securely to Enies Lobby. As long as we accomplish that, I don't care how many men we lose or how we take care of our enemies that have no baring on our mission.

Kalifa: And were you able to identify the intruders?

Marine again: Yes, first, there were the two men we had in custody, and now it seems one of those two is wearing some sort of starnage mask. There's also a blond guy in a suit that we've never seen before, but here is the strange part there also seemed to be a baby girl with them. making a total of four intruders!

Kaku: Hmm, they're probably a member of the straw hats just like the long nosed man is. Naturally, their purpose here is to rescue Nico Robin, and since they freed him, Franky decided to help them out.

Bluno: Hey Lucci, would you like me to go keep an eye on Nico Robin.

Rob Lucci: That's not necessary. Just stay focused on recapturing Franky. Nothing else matters here. So they want to take nico robin back. Do they are sorry to break it to them, but that's just not gonna happen. He says with a devious smile on his face

But someone suddenly talks startling everyone in car two.

???: Ow, i wouldn't be too sure of that.

Everyone turned to look at the mysterious voice to see
.
.
.
.
.
.

A baby who looked to be taking a nap?

Napping baby: Yeah, that's me. I can tell yall looking at me. My name is Leona, and I am a straw hat. I am not a baby. I'm 1. I'm Napping cause I used a form my body is too fragile for, and as for the reason i'm, I really just wanted to make a deal with you guys.

Kalifa: Oh, and what type of deal could you possibly offer us.

Smart Toddler: it's more like a bet instead of a deal.

Kaku: What does this bet Intel we do

Tots for kids: it's quite simple, actually. I'm gonna tell you you're all gonna get your ass bear, then I'm gonna tell you by who in my family you got beat by then you'll work for me easy-peasy.

Bluno: So going by that you're saying your crew can defeat us, rescue Robin, and then we'll work under you.

Leona: disrespectfully shut up Bluno no one likes you and no You will not be working under me Kaku, Jabra, Kumadori, Fukurou, Kalifa, and Rob Lucci will work under me you can drown in the ocean for all I care you that bish Nero and that pushy ash bish Spandom.

Lucci: pfft, fine kid, you got a deal.

Leona smiled before whispering something in gibberish, then suddenly 50 swords go flying past Rob Lucci, almost killing his bird in the process

Leona: If you ever betray me, I will Bucher you, and so help me if you betray my family. I will cut you up piece by piece and feed you to wild animals. Are we clear

Lucci: Crystal

Leona: Great

Suddenly, the ceiling caves in, and the door breaks two people knocked out, and sanji and Franky are standing tall, and after a lot of damn talking Usopp takes Robin and runs while Franky and Sanji celebrate

Leona: sigh

My bad. I thought I posted this a long time ago, sorry.