Scramble

Leona pov.

Silently watching Kalifa grab the train with Robin and the others so I, of course, sit up getting ready to beat a bitch she calls Bluno to grab it and he pulls the trains together then enters the train with my family on it so I of course hop off the seat

Bluno smacks sanji, and I almost killed him but refrained, then Sanji kicks the shit out of him

"Satan Soul Alegria," I mumble and transform. Just as Robin is putting Usopp in a clutch and Kaku tries surprise attacks, Sanji I in my Alegria form stops his kick with a kick

Franky says something then pushes the wall of the train to the other car, successfully separating the cars.

Robin starts saying stupid shit again the Bluno comes through a door and attempts to kick Sanji so I of course kick the shit out of him sending him back to his train grabbing Robin by the hair and throwing her in cause she pissing me off .

"Hey, come back with the rest of the crew, and only then can we free Robin's soul?" I say, then jump through the portal, and of course Bluno says all the bullshit he said in the original.

I'm lying on Kaku's lap in my original 1 year old form. Lucci gives a speech that I fell asleep on.

----------------‐----------------------------------------------------

I wake up as where getting off the train. Kaku puts me down so I can walk, but instead of walking, I levitate like Raven fron Teen Titans.

We're walking through the main gate now while walking. Robin looks back and then is told to keep walking. I don't care enough about her right now to acknowledge it, though.

We finally make it. I stick with cp9 cause with my anger right now, I'd most likely throw Robin over the waterfall outside the building.

Lucci: it's been a while, director
Spandom: Welcome back Lucci Kaku Bluno and Kalifa
Kalifa: That's sexual harassment
Spondom: just saying your name, wait, who's that

Spandom as if miraculously noticing me asks, "Who is she" Kaku being the one holding me was about to speak till Bluno spoke and said "she claims we will work under her" so me being me "Bluno shut the fuck up I don't want you nor do I want this Spondom fucker like what are yall good for cause i can make portals too" Spondom looked shocked at me.

After all that, the humpty dumpty looked like got beat up and called out power levels or sum shit then he rolled over to me and scared the shot outta me, making me push him hard.

"I will now rank your strength, starting with Kalifa power level 630, Bluno power level 850, Kaku power level 2,200, Lucci hmm POWER LEVEL FOUR THOUSAND"

FOUR THOUSAND ARE YOU SERIOUS THAT LEVEL OF POWER IS UNHEARD OF.

It's true everyone got stronger. I also measured Jabra Kumadori Spondom and the girl, so u know who is strongest.
1.girl (power level 8,000)
2.Lucci (power level 4,000)
3.Kaku (power level 2,200)
4.Jabra (power level 2,180)
5.Bluno (power level 850)
6.Kumadori (power level 810)
7.Fukuro (power level 800)
8.Kalifa (power level 630)
9.Spondom (power level 3)

So I won, obviously 🤨 anyway they argued a lot they eat devil fruits, then Robin and Franky enter, I'm sitting on Lucci's lap wearing this 👇🏾

Spondom says things. Franky bites him and then gets attacked the ethus.

💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾

Sorry for another late update. I've been busy with school and other things, sorry.