01

"5, 6, 7, 8...."

"Back to intro"

"Again!"

The boys moved in sync in the big practice room. Enhypen members and their dancers have been continuing this for past 3 hours. The award shows are near and the choreography is slightly different for each. This youngsters are practising super hard at this early morning.

"Okay now, last time was superb. Let's wrap it up here for now. See you again at evening." Saying so the dance trainer left and the dancers also headed towards their own rooms.

"What time is it?" Jay, wiping of the sweat with the towel, asked.

"En-o'clock~" Sunghoon spoke up delightfully, but only to receive a 'I'm-done-with-you' look from Sunoo.

"Are we having breakfast together!?" Heeseung asked grabing the water bottle. The guy was out of breathe as he stood right under the AC.

"Of course! Let's have something spicy then." Niki looked at him with a grin.

"Let's go then whatever you all wish for. Pay is on Jake." Jay said and let Jake look at him bewildered.

"Excuse me Mister, may I ask why??" Jay wasn't even there to hear it anymore.

"Yay, thank you Jake hyung~" The maknae line walked out happily beaming at whoever they saw on their way out.

"Hyungg, what's this I'm not payingg."

"Aish, just go with the company card." Jake smiled as Sunghoon handed him the card.

"Thank God bro. Whatcha planing later?"

"Nothing much, maybe chilling in the studio or lobby. You?" Sunghoon asked as both of them got in the elevator.

"Daniel is back, I'm gonna give him a visit after brrakfast, wanna join?"

"Daniel as in Kim Daniel? His exam ended sooner than I thought. Sure tho, let's go there" Both of them made their way towards the cafeteria. There was quite a noise, obviously it's Enhypen and TXT who have their breakfast time together.

"Here comes Jake, thanks for paying hyung, love you." Jungwon gave him a sly grin.

"Yaah, Bang PD-nim is not owning all the money for himself, it's on him." Jake gave a disappointed pout.

"Aish, did Hani-ssi reject you hyung? Why so serious?" Jungwon whispered as the others laughed.

"What on Earth now Yang Jungwon?? I have already clarified that she is like a SISTER, you got that bro?" They laughed even harder when they saw Jake's 'I-did-not-sign-up-for-this' look.

"Oho, look at that Hani, you are an hot topic these days." All the eyes went to their left and the laughing continued because he knew who the speaker was. Excepting Jungwon everyone continued the meal.

"You don't have anything other than ruining my jokes; do you?" Jungwon glared at the fellow.

"Aish, Jungwon-ah chill bro. Are you on your man period or what? I was kidding as well." Sangwon, who happened to ruin Jungwon's mood laughed brightly.

"He's problem is not you hyung, his problem is your sister." Niki said and they continued the laughter. Jungwon on the other hand gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah yeah, only seeing her around can make me wanna puke. That's the problem." He glanced at Sangwon who just shook his head.

"I don't even know how to react. Your little fights will never end. Stay strong until you fall in love." Sangwon's words made them laugh once again.

"Hyung I understand that many people wishes for a brother-in-law like me, but it's not possible when they have a sister like Jiwon."

"I mean I know I'm beyond perfect, but I didn't expect that you'll praise me as well." Jungwon rolled his eyes as the said girl walked passed him with an sarcastic smile and went further towards an empty table. The other members of her soon to be debuting group followed along.

"Jungwon-ah never give up. Fight for her love, and since Daniel is back now, you definitely gonna fight harder. Hwaiting." Nari gave him an sympathic look and laughed once they were far.