06

BREAKING: IDOL STAR LEE SANGWON OF TRAINEE A UNDER HYBE ENT. IS DATING AN YOUNG TRAINEE OF THE SAME AGENCY! IS IT WORTHY TO DO SO FOR SUCH A YOUNG IDOL OF A PROMISING CAREER?

Sangwon was already pissed and was busy solving the matters to press conference and all. After getting scoldings from the stuff he and his rumored girlfriend Rena, made their way out. The girl looked down and walked the other way feeling guilty for being careless with her actions. Sangwon being a calm person as he is didn't snap at her but to save the ass of her peaceful brother there always is a protective sister.

Rena sat on a bench on the dance practice room where Altair members were practicing. As if on queue, Jiwon rushed for her.

"YAH! Choi Rena. How can you stay so calm after almost ruining my brother's career?? Look dear, I'll let this pass now but if I see you near him once again, Imma-" Jiwon calmly told her but maybe was telling her before Jungwon butted in the conversation.

"Choi Rena, what you did was indeed wrong but it's okay everyone makes mistakes. Right Jiwon-ssi? You know what Jiwon did? You don't? Let me tell you." The younger looked at them confused when Jiwon held her palm over his mouth and dragged him out before who could form a word.

"What was that now?" Even her team members wondered because they never really knew the past. Jiwon was one of the senior most amongst them.

****Rooftop****

"Yang Jungwon, why would you even try to say that??" Jiwon looked at him with disbelief.

"What? Is it wrong letting them know that the oh-so-perfect Lee Jiwon almost ruined my promising career almost 3 years ago, huh? Are you ashamed?" Jungwon said half amused and half serious.

"Look, it was an accident. Who would've known reporters could'vebeen there. I didn't and it's not like I was scolding her. You needn't to butted in our conversation. She was already down, I wouldn't have yelled at her." Jiwon said clearly disappointed as Junhwon almost brought up her past.

"I asked you something, are you ashamed of what you did like a normal human? Or are you just not normal?" Jungwon asked from behind, clearly the girl found him serious and not notice his playful smirk.

"I am, but-"

"You know a simple sorry would work. Even now I'm handling this awful attitude of yours for nothing. I can bring you misfortune if I want too."

"If you don't wanna say sorry you can try dating me for real tho-" Jungwon continued completely stunned by his words.

"Yang Jungwon, you know what. I'll definitely,  obviously go with saying sorry. Once again. I'm VERY sorry for bringing your lunch box which you left earlier at school's cafeteria 3 years ago. Although I did not think people will say you got yourself a girlfriend not even a month after your debut." Jiwon said bowing 90° but didn't sound as genuine as she should've. Without even waiting for his response she stormed out the stairs.

"Oh well, why did I ask her to date me tho? Bitch are you crazy? No dumb person would do so!" Jungwon talked to himself and walked away as well.