04

"Again."

"Again."

"Do it properly Jiwon-ssi, again!"

"I repeat sing openly, AGAIN!"

"The end is too steep. Again."

"Why are you making it so smooth, oh God Again!"

No matter how properly Jiwon tried to sing, Jungwon would always come up with a new problem and make her do the same part over and over again. It has been 20 minutes since she is singing just one line.

"OH GOD, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SING? WHY DON'T YOU SHOW ME INSTEAD??" Jiwon burst out in extreme anger.

"LOOK AT THIS, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS HELP AND WHEN I'M ACTUALLY WILLING TO HELP YOU WHAT'S WITH THIS BEHAVIOR, MISS??" Jungwon shouted back.

"ARE YOU DOING THIS ON PURPOSE OR WHAT? THERE'S NO WAY THAT I'M SPENDING 20 MINUTES OVER ONE LINE ONLY! I'M NOT THAT BAD OF A VOCALIST, YANG JUNGWON!" The voices started to increase.

"ONLY IF YOU SANG AS OPENLY AS YELLING NOW LEE JIW-" Jungwon was cut off by someone opening the door wide.

"Oh lord, what's up with you two?? Why are you screaming?" Heeseung and Sunghoon walked in with extreme irritation.

"Sunbae-nim, it's completely his fault. There's no way I'm causing too many mistakes. He is doing this on purpose." Jiwon told Heeseung with almost teary eyes, due to anger of course.

"Hyung, you should evaluate her instead, I'm SO sick of her!" Jungwon rolled his eyes and jumped in the couch nearby.

"Calm down Jiwon-ssi, I'll teach you instead. Go on. At first calm down."  Heeseung took the lyrics sheet and sat down on the chair. Sunghoon followed him and just sat next to Jungwon.

"Makjima yeah yeah yeah yeah~ (Paradoxxx invasion)" After calming herself down she did sing it. Heeseung looked at her with  an unreadable expression. She went all nervous. But soon was at ease when she found Heeseung glaring at Jungwon. Jungwon knew what he would say.

"Did you see that hyung? Her problem is me! Since you're the one evaluating, she sang perfectly but I couldn't correct her for all this time." Jungwon tried to depend himself after realizing that he fucked up. Heeseung continued the glare and nodded.

"Yes yes obviously, not her problem is you, the eltire PROBLEM is you Yang Jungwon. Anyways, it was perfect Jiwon-ssi. Send me a recording clip later on KakaoTalk. I'll see instead of him." Sunghoon mocked Jungwon and walked out along with Heeseung.

"Satisfied now? You're such a devil!" Jiwon glared at him one last time and was about to leave. Until.

Jungwon pulled her to him and made her seat in the couch. She flinched when he came closer to her. Jungwon whispered in a rather deep tone.

"You seem to be in a good mood today....it is ruining my mood." And let go of her with one last glare and walked out. Jiwon could see the smirk formed in his lips as he walked out.