03

"Let's have a date!"

Jiwon blankly stared at the guy. What is wrong with him?

"Am I supposed to react?" She said with the same blank stare.

"Of course, you should you stupid. When is your Kcon:tact?" Jungwon looked at her as if for the two people, who would send each other back to hell, it was normal to go on a date...

"At this very moment I'm losing every single bit of respect for you and want to drown you in boiling water." Jiwon gave him an 'do-check-your-brain-sir' look.

"Goodness, can't you answer a simple question without fighting Ms. Lee??"

"Sunday, what now?"

"Okay, today is Tuesday. I assume you can work on most of 'em alone. Let's have the date of Thursday, I'll check your vocals and all, but make sure to look after the rap parts because I ain't a rapper. Got it?" Jungwon raised his eyebrows. And Jiwon finally realized what he meant by 'date'. It would be a lie to say that she was not embarrassed. She looked away from him and nodded.

"O-okay sure." Jiwon stood there like a statue.

"You do stutter? A rare sight indeed? What's wrong now?" Jungwon looked at her in pure amusement. It's not like he didn't know what she thought when he said the word 'date'. He was controlling his laughter seeing her blank reaction. But now...the guy laughed out hard.

"Pfft HAHAHA, On Earth Lee Jiwon? Date as in a romantic way? Are you nuts? Look girlie, anyone but not with you!" Jiwon's face was red in embarrassment, anger and frustration as see looked at Jungwon who continued to make fun of her.

"Well, dream on you: witch straight from hell. I'm heading out." Jungwon went serious with an annoyed face and walked out as if nothing happened at all.

"I'll definitely take revenge Yang Jungwon, just you wait."

*****

"Where were you?" Sunghoon asked Jungwon when he reached the cafeteria.

"Nowhere special hyung, I'll take a latte and take my leave. My cousin is getting married right." Jungwon ordered a latte and just waited at the counter. Sunghoon nodded went to have a seat with the '02z. The other members were no where to be seen.

"Am I supposed to react?" Jungwon hold his laughter after remembering the scene before.

"Gosh if it was a K-drama it would've gone viral." He mumbled to himself as his order arrived. The thanked them and left the cafeteria to look for his manager. Manager is the one who will drop him at the destination.

"Soobin hyung, did you see Seojun hyung?"

"Hani-ssi, did you see Seojun hyung?"

Junhwon finally spotted the mentioned guy and hurried over realizing that Seojun was already waiting for him at the lobby.

"You're 5 minutes late leader-nim." Jungwon gave him his sunshine smile and chuckled afterwards.

"I was searching for you hyung, sorry." He whined and mumbled an apology.

"Aww how fun? I went up to look for you just to see you taking the life out of that poor girl. Now come on, we're getting late."

"Wait, you went searching for me. That's sweet hyung. And about Lee Jiwon-"

"Do not you dare say you are dating. I'll make sure to disappear one of you. You already got into a dating rumour on the first six months of your debut. With Jiwon." Seojun glared at him and Jungwon cringed at the thought of the rumour.

"Hyung, don't blame me, it was that stupid girl who came to hand me my lunchbox which I forgot on school. I want to take full revenge trust me. Let her debut and I'll make sure to annoy her every single day."

"Oh really? My motto for you is then beware of dispatch." They both hopped in the car.

"Really tho? Look at her acting like a bitch to me after almost ruining my career." Jungwon rolled his eyes and adjusted his seatbelt.

"If I tell you let it go now, will you?" Seojun drove out of the parking lot and glanced at Jungwon who gave him a 'are-you-kidding-me' look.

"Aren't they picking mentors, also Newjeans and Trainee A?" Seojun nodded to his question.

"Somehow, just somehow hyung, make sure to make me her mentor. I'll show her what being with the devil feels like."