Untitled Part 16

After Lin Youtan woke up, she followed Yun Biexi back. There was no accident on the way, but she seemed to find that the other party always looked at her from the corner of the eye, intentionally or unintentionally, but when she met him with questioning eyes, He'll pretend like he doesn't know anything.

In addition, when meeting up with the subordinates he brought, I learned that Xihua really got rid of them by virtue of her superb lightness kung fu, but... why do some of them always stare at her as if nothing is there?

Lin Youtan fell into deep thought...

then decisively took Yun Biexi's hand when he told her to rest well, she obviously felt the hand trembling in the palm of her hand, "Did something happen last night?"

" No, what you need now is to have a good rest, repair for a day today, and leave tomorrow."

"But..."

Yun Biexi reached out and stroked her long hair gently, still as gentle as jade, but there seemed to be a lot of love in her eyes. A little something else. "You were frightened last night, and you stayed up all night in the wild, sleep well."

She nodded hesitantly, and when she bit her lip, she snorted in pain, touched her lower lip with her fingertips, and saw blood.

Yun Biexi's eyes gradually darkened, and her puzzled expression was reflected in her dark brown pupils, as if she couldn't understand why her lips were torn apart with a light bite. Only other people can see that there are slight bite marks on her lips which are much more ruddy than usual, and the color of her lips seems to be dyed with a layer of bewitching rouge, which can be filled with water just by pinching it lightly.

"I'm going out first."

With a hoarse voice, he left a last sentence and turned around decisively to go out. The moment he closed the door, he took a deep breath, as if he could still feel the soft touch on that person's lips last night. She actually didn't have anything. I understand, I just looked at him in a daze.

It was Yun Biexi who didn't control herself, which left such an obvious trace, but she couldn't see that small trace, but it was engraved on his heart forever. The man smiled wryly and shook his head, how did it happen? Why does it seem like the first time we met, he kept deepening the traces of losing control...

It wasn't until the person left that Su Yu restrained the expression on his face, frowned and touched his ravaged lips.

—My lord! I know what happened yesterday! He took advantage of you!

"Yeah, I know."

Sua didn't deliberately curb her sexuality last night, but she was very clear about what she had done and what the other party had done.

The smell on this person became more and more mellow, she curled her lips into a smile, but so what if she was moved? How can a person who is ungrateful and ungrateful shake his faith because of this little thing? But that's also very good, if she changed easily, she wouldn't have to come here at the call.

In the afternoon, Yun Biexi took the initiative to ask her to go out for a stroll, but left in a hurry without mentioning sending someone to follow her.

Shajiao nodded with a smile, but knew in her heart that Xihua had been found, and...had already died in the wild, it seemed that she was killed after escaping last night. Probably because there was no danger and he had to deal with this matter before he sent her out.

Of course she knew how Xihua died,

there were too many injustices on him, she could make him die silently just by moving her fingers. As for the fact that there is no cure for the poison, it is true, but Shayu doesn't like exceptions to his plan. If he really researches the antidote, then there will be no fun in the future. She didn't have the indecision and indecision that would appear in humans, so the person who should be killed naturally did not hesitate to do it.

At this moment, she was not interested in how Yun Biexi's mood would become after seeing Xihua's body, and she was only happily shopping alone in the crowded street.

After shopping around for a while, at dusk, she was politely invited to a private room in a luxury restaurant.

As soon as he stepped into the box, he saw the face of the passer-by who hadn't seen him for many days. His peach eyes were full of smiles, and he only called her with a smile, "Youtan."

Lin Youtan immediately reacted and walked up quickly, staring at him with bright eyes, "Qing Yi, why are you here?" The next moment he reacted and immediately checked his pulse, and then breathed a sigh of relief, "Your body is fine for the time being , have you finished your work?"