Untitled Part 28

True or False, False or True, the playback format is claimed to be controlled by a new virtual intelligent AI developed by Star Entertainment. From the beginning to the end, all the clips are in charge of the AI. Not only does it ensure the authenticity and fairness very well, but it is also convenient for audiences who have something to stagger to not miss anything.

In addition, the flow rate is not the same, otherwise, how could it be possible for human beings to fall into the subconscious world for too long?

Even if the virtual warehouse is not a particularly rare thing now, staying for too long will also cause a burden on the body. So usually one episode will be broadcast completely. The upper limit that human beings can bear now is seven days in the real world, which is equivalent to three months in the subconscious world.

But in fact, the limitations of AI still exist, and it cannot achieve complete freedom. After all, they make shows to make money. If there is no conflict between the script and the story, then who is willing to pay for it? As the top director, Gao Feng had already issued a very cryptic order when importing the world plot and the script, asking the AI ​​to uglify the protagonist as much as possible and put the camera on her while uglifying.

In fact, this is normal in the first place, and there have been such secret manipulations in the past. After all, their original intention is to create conflicts and explosive points, not to really create a perfect saint.

For a reality show that claims to be absolutely true, the program crew deliberately made things difficult in the script, in order to create enough gimmicks and conflicts, which is a matter of course.

But Gao Feng's behavior has undoubtedly raised this level from the most basic level to almost the full level of hell mode.

True and False can also maintain the Godhead to occupy the first place, for the unattainable rewards and requirements.

So far, none of the challengers have been able to consistently remain true. The ugliness of each confident challenger under the guidance of the actor and the script is enough to cause them to die directly socially.

There is a woman who loves his wife who is said to be affectionate and dedicated, and she is set to be top-notch, and when she goes to the subconscious world, she becomes the king of the sea who has no taboos.

There are Internet celebrities who swear that they regard money as dung, and the first day after going to the subconscious world, they directly collapsed their own persona.

There is a talented student with profound knowledge, who directly exposed his completely wrong character after going to the subconscious world.

Even... the most bizarre thing is that a senior executive of a certain company who has harmed others was caught in public, just because this person directly maintained his true self in the subconscious world and turned into a serial killer. He was immediately imprisoned in the real world after returning.

Yes, no one has succeeded, which has also led to the audience always looking at the challenger with a mentality of "I will see when you are dismantled" and "I will quietly watch your performance". The first impression was that it started with a negative number.

On this day, the program group and staff who were already prepared in the studio have already adjusted the main equipment and contacted everyone else via video to enter the venue.

"Fuck, this is really the most awesome episode ever, right?"

"That's right! From the start of our show to the present, the identities of those who dare to challenge have become smaller and more transparent! After all, it's a success." If you succeed, you will be able to reach the top in one step! But if you fail, your reputation will be ruined. Those big bosses will not take the risk to play this kind of game!"

"Hey! Did you hear that? This time, even our Star Entertainment The major shareholders have joined the battle!"

"Ah! Your news is too behind! This time the protagonist is Gu Yanyu, who turned a sparrow into a phoenix!"

"Huh? No wonder even my goddess Yun Ni went, she also Too kind!"

"Huh? Are you kidding me? The three views are too crooked, right? The real daughter needs a fake one to help?"

"Are you the goddess of jealousy? If there is really no stain, that Gu Yanyu What would she come here to prove? I think she just underestimated our show!"

"Huh? What's going on?! Go find the boss!" The

two behind-the-scenes staff were eating melons, only to hear The crazy voice of his own technical director suddenly sounded in his ears. He raised his head and was about to say what happened, when he saw the huge virtual warehouse in the room full of science and technology on the opposite side. For the dreaded red light.

At the same time, at the moment when a few people scattered in different places were lying in the virtual warehouse at home, those top-equipped virtual warehouses were still running, but the inside was uniformly flashing a crazy red light warning, and it turned into silence after a while.

About half an hour later, the elegant middle-aged man in the chairman's office on the top floor of the Su Group frowned because he was interrupted from his work. Considering that Star Entertainment's show involved his daughter, he still answered the phone.

"Boss Su! Something went wrong!"

"What's going on?"

"The virtual warehouse used by the young miss is out of control." The other party's voice was terrified.

"What's going on? Let the technicians solve it immediately! What's the situation now?"

Yes, since Gu Yanyu is the only one whose memory needs to be changed, she can only use the unique virtual warehouse for equipment debugging, and only she herself In the morning, we arrived at the headquarters building of Star Entertainment. The other cast members only need to run the program at home.

"There is nothing wrong with the breath of life, but the virtual warehouse can't be woken up, and even the program is in a dormant state!"

Su Changqing frowned even tighter, "Arrange a car, and now go to Star Entertainment, and... contact home immediately to check on the eldest lady And Madam's status."

"Yes!"

About half a day later, the entire Internet was bombarded.

It wasn't that the reality show was forced to stop because of a broadcast accident. On the contrary, it was because of such a big incident that the reality show started on time.

Now everyone knows whether it is a problem with AI or subconscious technology, but everyone knows that the virtual warehouse that Gu Yanyu is using has lost control and disconnected. The more important news is... the rest of the actors Unexpectedly, without exception, they did not come out of the virtual warehouse.

Even if the technicians and suppliers joined the battle, they still couldn't get them out.

If something does go wrong and cause brain damage, it's a lifetime thing!

What's more, all the people who entered the virtual warehouse this time were big bosses. It can be said that except for Gu Yanyu himself, there is probably no one to worry about. the hearts of the audience.

"Ah, I, Goddess Yunni, will I be okay?"

"This wave is really evil, this Gu Yanyu has such a big incident as soon as he came back, isn't it too evil?"

"What Gu Yanyu, he is Su Yanyu Is it okay? Then you flew up to the branch and became a phoenix, and you still use ordinary people like us to worry about it?"

"You can't say that, it is what people deserve, and I hope everyone is okay."

"Ah, then Isn't this episode dirty? I'm still looking forward to it! Even my husband Lin Fengmian has left the country this time!"

"Bah, what is your husband, Fengmian is on my bed!"

"It's over! I don't know our family What's up with the little wolf dog!"

Just when there was an uproar on the Internet, the preview on the platform began to be broadcast directly.

The beginning is exactly the same as the previous episodes, even the BGM and style filters are exactly the same, as if this accident never happened.

This probably makes people feel more crazy than the playback stops, but when the introduction settings of each character appeared, they gradually discovered that something was wrong.

Su Yunni, who was planning what luggage to bring on this journey, was still as beautiful and graceful as a red rose.

Mei Shenghan and his younger brother Mei Shengle, who were dining with their family together, the two brothers' laughing words Yan Yanjian easily made the mother who was reluctant to part with the two brothers' trip and almost shed tears laugh out. Outside the play, one is an elegant and knowledgeable university professor who has returned from studying abroad, and the other is the hottest handsome little wolf dog in the entertainment circle.

The young version of Lin Fengmian, who was sitting beside his father and listening carefully to the high-level meeting, has long been a veritable national husband off-screen. Now he is also the major shareholder of Star Entertainment, the real winner of life and the only designated heir of the super wealthy Lin family.

Their behavior at the moment, if they weren't really top-notch acting skills, it would be horrifying to think about it...

Immediately afterwards, the bgm ended and the character introduction ended.

A few large characters were drawn across the screen, which literally attracted all the passers-by.

——True is also false and false is also true.

——To restore the most authentic test of human nature, this is a special performance.

——The memory of all staff is cut off, they are ready, are you... ready to face the truth?

"Wow, shit, shit? Exciting! So exciting!"

"Really? Is it true?"

"This...is so delicious!"

"If it's true, I'll watch it even if I'm off work. !"

"I love it!"

#真值假假值真#

#全员真人秀#

#Memory partition Dafa is good! #

#最真的最烈味的真人秀#

These topics broke through all the hot spots in an instant and occupied the top few hot search columns.

Does Star Entertainment want to disconnect from the broadcast?

Of course they want to! This memory partition of all staff is simply nonsense! This is putting them all on fire! Who are the people who entered the subconscious world this time? They are all people they can't afford!

There is no need to mention Lin Fengmian, even if it is the two brothers of the Mei family who are arguing to go with Su Yunni, Yunshan, the wife of Su Changqing of the Su Group, and the two young ladies of the Su family, no matter which one of them has an accident, all of them must I can't eat and walk around!

But...the broadcast is completely out of their control for some reason.

Gao Feng was about to think that some kind of mechanical awakening was planning to take revenge on human beings, but their technicians had no way to crack it. He could only watch Su Changqing standing in front of the screen with a livid face, and only hoped that he would die decently after the show ended. .

Of course, all of this has nothing to do with the scorpion. The Mengxin system is quite excited this time. After all, this time it feels that it can help the adults instead of making soy sauce like last time.

It immediately patted its chest and said that it would definitely do a good job! Try to make adults understand that you are by no means a vase system!