Untitled Part 108

Time flies by, and "Ode to the Blue Bird", which took half a year, is finally completed.

At the wrap-up banquet, everyone drank as they wished, probably because once the task was completed, the distance and pressure between each other disappeared without a trace. Qin Xuezhou was surrounded by the staff all the time because of his popularity. After talking about this, Chai Huang just smiled and watched a group of young people messing around.

A celebrity like Chu Jin naturally couldn't escape the crowd, and when he came back to his senses, Qin Xuezhou was nowhere to be found. It seemed a little uncomfortable for him to inquire about the other party under Chai Huang's teasing eyes. After all, She didn't want to spoil everyone's interest, so she left quietly.

When he was thinking about something, Chai Huang patted Chu Jin's shoulder as if he had come here, "She looked a bit uncomfortable when Xue Zhou left. Xiao Chu, don't blame me for not reminding you, if you are really tempted Just don't let her go. With your current status, you don't need to abide by the unspoken rules of being single. I think He Xilou has already left in a hurry. Although Xue Zhou doesn't want to see him, at least they had a relationship. If you continue to hesitate Undecided, you will only be the one who will regret it in the future."

"I..." Chu Jin opened his mouth to deny the so-called tempting conclusion, but Chai Huang was too lazy to listen to his stubborn mouth, "It's okay if you refuse to admit it, That girl is a good girl, and she will meet someone who is worthy."

He stopped his voice immediately, as if he had made up his mind, "Director Chai, I remembered something, so I'm

leaving first." Like a child."

After leaving, Chu Jin asked his agent to take the key and hurried away alone, he just wanted to meet that person earlier, and then speak out all the questions, even if the answer is still extremely cruel, but at least it can make him He is completely desperate.

In the past few months, he watched the beauty of this person gradually being recognized by everyone, and watched He Xilou want nothing from her. Sometimes he even couldn't tell what was going on between himself and Li Yun in that script. The difference is that they are also obsessed with a woman.

But that couple eventually died. To this day, he still remembers how shocked Qin Xuezhou was when the finale scene was filmed. Even though he knew it was a scene, he saw her in scarlet clothes When Chu Jin closed his eyes with a smile, he almost couldn't help rushing forward.

As for Qin Xuezhou who left early on the other side, she didn't really leave first because she was uncomfortable and unable to drink, but she just knew that someone was already waiting for her at the door of the hotel where the crew stayed.

This is also the reason why she allowed the two brothers and sisters of the Du family to forcefully arrange a caravan to follow the crew at any time after the attack. Otherwise, if she went home directly at this time, how could she reunite with that person?

She stared blankly at the lady who got off the private car and thought indifferently.

"Xue Zhou."

Seeing her adoptive daughter not looking sideways, Chu Yanru, who was about to walk away as if she was air, didn't put on airs for too long.

The years have not left too many traces on Chu Yanru's body. If I have to say it, the woman who used to be as weak as a dodder now has a little more pampered and ignorant suffering in the world. Chu Yanru is already extremely beautiful. Otherwise, it is impossible for the second marriage to bring a son and be seen by the executives of a multinational company and marry back home.