Blue Lagoon

The night in the Ice-bath Ona and Alessia, decided to keep their relationship a secret for now, with two exceptions.
"Can I tell Tooney about us?" Asked Alessia shyly.
"Of course, Cariño, I wouldn't want you to keep us from your best friend." Ona replied pressing a sweet kiss to Alessia's cheek.
"I hope it's okay if I tell Eva about us."
"If I can tell Ella, you can tell Eva." Alessia smiled down at the shorter Spaniard.

The friendly against Birkirkara was a big win for the team, with a 10-0 victory.

Ona couldn't wait for their day off. The plan was to take a yacht to Blue Lagoon with the whole team. She hoped it would feel a little bit like being home again. Even though Ona just visited Vilassar de Mar over Christmas, she missed her family and being close to the sea. Seeing her girlfriend in a bikini was a plus. Alessia is a gorgeous and intelligent woman, and Ona knew how lucky she is.

Ona and Alessia decided together that it would be best to act "normal" so nobody would suspect that something was going on between them. Alessia told Ella about them, she was incredibly happy for her friends but determined to tease them on the boat trip.

"Tooney, can you put sunscreen on my back please." Alessia asked her best friend who was sitting next to her.
"Sure Mate, but I'm sure there's some who would enjoy doing it way more." Ella said the last part only Alessia could hear her. Alessia blushed furiously. "Shut up Ella, someone could hear you!"
"Sorry, I'm just teasing, now give me the sunscreen." Ella applied sunscreen to Alessia's back and Alessia did the same for Ella.

Ona watched the interaction between the two friends, she made a mental note to ask Less, why she blushed so hard. She knew it was unlikely, but she hoped she and Alessia would get a moment to themselves on the boat.
When the boat arrived in the blue lagoon, Ona slowly took her shirt off hoping her girlfriend was watching her. Ona smirked when her eyes met Alessia's, making the English striker blush again.

The team spent the whole afternoon enjoying the sea. Ona would be lying if she didn't get distracted by Alessia's abs a couple of times.

Alessia sat with her back again the cabin of the boat. With Ona being a very touchy person, she thought nobody would question it, when she sat between Alessia's legs, making herself comfortable with her back against the forward's chest. Alessia wrapped her arms around Ona, letting one hand slip under Ona's hoodie and letting it rest on her girlfriend's abs, making Ona's skin tingle.
"Cariño, I missed being close to you today." Ona mumbled with a soft smile.
Alessia beamed at the Spanish player in her arms. "I missed you too, love." Alessia whispered in Ona's ear before pressing a soft kiss to the brunette's hairline. Ona looked up lovingly to Alessia, she was met with a soft expression. Ona got lost in Alessia's gorgeous blue eyes. She leaned up, meeting Alessia's lips in a soft kiss. God, she missed kissing Alessia, they haven't had a chance to share a kiss since the night they kissed in the ice bath. When they broke the kiss and wanted to enjoy the beautiful sunrise, the whole team was staring at them.
They didn't realize that the whole team saw them sharing the kiss.
"Is there something you want to tell us?" Millie asked with a teasing grin, making Ona and Alessia blush.