Happy Birthday Alessia

It was Alessia's birthday and Ona acted like she completely forgot about it. She played it off, pretending she was busy with training and didn't even realize what day it was. Alessia, who was used to Ona being thoughtful and romantic, was a bit hurt and confused.

But, in reality, Ona had been secretly planning a surprise for her girlfriend. She had gotten her a cute and cuddly puppy as a birthday gift.

As the day turned into night, Ona brought Alessia back to their apartment and presented her with the surprise. Alessia was overjoyed and couldn't believe what she was seeing.
The puppy was so cute and cuddly, and she instantly fell in love with it.

"Oh my god, Ona! How did you know I've always wanted a puppy?" Alessia asked, as she hugged the puppy tightly.

"Well, you've mentioned it a few times and I just thought it would be the perfect birthday gift for you," Ona replied, smiling.

Alessia was overcome with emotion and couldn't believe what Ona had done for her.

Ona and Alessia were sitting on the couch, admiring their new furry addition to their family, a cute little puppy. Alessia had her arms wrapped around the puppy, nuzzling her face into its soft fur.

"What do you want to name her?" Ona asked, looking up at Alessia with a smile.

"Luna!" Alessia said, her eyes lighting up.

"Luna? That's a great name," Ona agreed.

"I just love how it sounds, and it suits her. She's so full of life and energy, just like the moon," Alessia explained.

"I couldn't agree more," Ona said, wrapping an arm around Alessia.

"You know what, I have a feeling she's going to bring us a lot of joy," Ona said, kissing Alessia on the cheek.

"Definitely," Alessia replied, smiling. "She already has. Just having her here with us makes me so happy."

They sat in comfortable silence for a while, just enjoying each other's company and playing with Luna.

"I can't believe you remembered my birthday," Alessia said, breaking the silence. "I was so sure you had forgotten."

"Of course I remembered," Ona said, squeezing Alessia's hand. "How could I ever forget the most important day of the year?"

Alessia smiled and leaned in for a kiss.
"I love you, Ona," Alessia said, her eyes shining with emotion.

"I love you too, Alessia," Ona replied, kissing her back.