Date night

Ona was nervous. She invited Alessia over for a dinner date. Ona wanted to cook her signature dish for Alessia, tortilla de patatas with raw ham. Ona set her apartment up so she and Alessia could have a romantic dinner date. It wasn't their first date night, but Ona was still as nervous as the first time Alessia took her out. She loved to think back to that night.

On their first date, Alessia took Ona to this lovely, beautiful Italian restaurant.
They walked to the restaurant hand in hand. Alessia opened the restaurant door for Ona, not letting go of her girlfriend's hand.
The restaurant was beautiful. A chandelier surrounded by plants and flowers was hanging from the ceiling.

"Buonasera

"Buonasera." the waiter greeted them politely.
"Buonasera, una prenotazione a nome Russo." Alessia replied, smiling. She was impressed, which made her girlfriend even more attractive. Ona didn't know that Alessia spoke Italian.
"Si Russo, per due persone, seguimi." the waiter said, asking them to follow him. He leads them to a table in the back of the restaurant.
"Grazie!" Alessia said to the waiter.
He handed them the menus and left them alone.
"I didn't know you speak Italian," Ona said, still slightly in awe.
"My Italian isn't great. I know a few words and learned that phrase to impress you." Alessia scratched her head, embarrassed, blushing slightly.
"Aww, Cariño, that's adorable. You are already the most amazing woman I've ever met. You don't need to impress me." Ona reached out for Alessia's hand and softly kissed it.
The waiter came to ask for their order. Both got a Pizza.

The conversation flowed easily. They talked about their favourite Childhood memories and how they got into football. Alessia talked about her years at UNC and what their love to do other than football.

The night was over way too fast for Ona's liking. Alessia insisted on taking Ona home.

"Would you like to come in?" the Spaniard asked, hopeful, not wanting to end the night already.

Alessia smiled softly. "I think I should get going. We have an early training tomorrow."

"Yeah, right, I forgot." Ona said, not able to keep the disappointment from her voice.

"Hey!" Alessia said softly, resting her hand on Ona's left cheek, "I had an amazing night. Thank you for going out with me."
She was pressing a short kiss to Ona's lips.

"Thank you for taking me out. I had an amazing night as well."

They leaned in for a goodbye kiss.

"Sleep well, Oni." Alessia whispers, pressing another kiss to Ona's mouth.

"You too, Cariño." Ona smiled, watching the English woman leave.

The sounds of the doorbell brought Ona back to reality.

She opened the door, and in front of her stood Alessia. She wore black leggings that hugged her legs perfectly, a black t-shirt and a light blue denim jacket.

"Hola Cariño, you look amazing." Ona said, letting Alessia in. Smiling, she leaned in to press a soft kiss to Alessia's mouth.

"Thank you, Oni. You don't look bad yourself." Ona blushed, taking Alessia's jacket from her to put it on a hanger.

"I'm making tortilla de patatas. I hope you'll like it." Ona said, smiling nervously at Alessia.

"I've heard only the best about your cooking abilities, Ona. I'm sure I'll love it."

"I haven't started to cook. I hoped we could cuddle first on the couch." Ona admitted, not able to make eye contact with Alessia.

"I would love that. Lead the way." Alessia took Ona's hand.

Ona and Alessia cuddled up on the couch. Ona laid her head on Alessia's chest.

"I could stay like this forever, Less." Ona mumbled in Alessia's chest.
"Me too, love," Alessia mumbled.
"I really needed this, our last three games, have been exhausting." Ona mumbled.
"I feel the same way. Can we please not talk about work? But can we please talk about something else?" Alessia mumbled back.

Ona knew Alessia felt terrible that she hadn't managed to score in the last three games.

"We don't have to talk at all." Ona replied.
Kissing Alessia softly. Alessia deepened the Kiss, making Ona moan.

The last three games were long forgotten when Alessia woke up the following day in Ona's bed, with the Spaniard lying naked on top of her.