Dinner time, with the shadow

Mommy, when is dinner ready? Audrey said looking at her mom. In a couple hours. Mom said. Audrey knew that her bed hadn't been made since she woke up a 12:00 PM. She knew she would be in big trouble if she didn't make it today. While going down the stairs, Audrey finds a black shadow in the corner of her room. "Mom! Come here!" Audrey says. Mom comes up the stairs and Audrey points to where the black shadow in the corner of her room was. "Nonsense!" Mom says, your grounded for a week. Audrey cries. "But, that's not fair there really was something mommy!" *SMACK* GET to your room! now! She demanded, Audrey crying as tears rolled down her cheeks. Audrey makes her bed and lies in it. "You've made your bed, now lie in it." Audrey says. "Suck it up baby" she cries. The shadow came back, "Oh lovely!" She says (the shadow is a lady, yes) "W-what" Audrey says stuttering.
"M-Ms. Shadow?..." "Who are you?" Audrey says. "That is a mystery" she says. "I'm sorry" the shadow tLked once more.."What do you mean..Your sorry?" Audrey says. "I mean I have to go, that's what I mean." The shadow says. "What is your name Ms. Shadow?" "Well, that's quite obvious." In Audrey's mind *So, Shadow?* "I'm going to guess that your some ghost who died in this house." Audrey says in a shaky voice. "Yes" Shadow said. "What happend to you, and what do you want from me?"AUDREY!!!! DINNER IS READY!" Audrey's mom shouted. "Cya at dinner Shadow." Audrey walks down the stairs, head high up feeling confident..