Broken plates

"Mom im here for dinner" Audrey says.  She walks around the kitchen island looking at all of the pots and pans, all of them steaming and bubbling with the smells of food."You're not coming in?" Audrey's mother, Lauren, calls from the bathroom. There is a faint clanging noise and a few moments later she returns wearing her bathrobe, hair wrapped up in a towel, a smile on her face. "That's good!" Lauren tells her."Yeah? You know we didn't have any leftovers""Not tonight. And I was just about to start

 And I was just about to start

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

preparing dinner.""What are you making, anyways?" Lauren asks with a sigh."Pork chops," Audrey says. And potatoes.""Oh. Well it's almost ready then." Audrey nods."I'll make sure to tell dad you said hi when he comes back." Audrey gives her mom a kiss on the cheek as she leaves. When she reaches the front door, Lauren calls out, "Don't forget to take your shoes off." Audrey laughs and closes the door behind her."Hey there, Dad," Audrey greets him as he enters the house. She leans against the wall near the doorway."Hey kiddo, how was school?" Audrey rolls her eyes and gestures him over to the dining room table.  Her father sits down next to her and takes his seat. Audrey's older brother, Ben, steps into the living room with a plate of pork chops that he puts on the table before sitting across from them."Did you finish eating yet, sweetie?" Lauren asks him while she starts cutting vegetables for the pot roast."Almost,". The plate slips off the table and falls on the floor making a loud sound, pieces of the plate go flying everywhere! Whoops" He picks them up."Don't worry, it isn't that expensive. Let me grab you some napkins." He runs into the kitchen and grabs two more plates,"Thanks"