23. Power & Dominance

3rd Person POV.
Location: battle arena 3 The New Age Academy

Everyone present in battle arena 3 was in absolute shock and amazement at what they had just witnessed after the flash of light dissipated away in the place of the light was something absolutely extraordinary something one of a kind something that no one had ever seen before.

Chifuyu: -IT!!!!!!

Not only was everyone surprised to see what they were looking upon but they were very surprised to hear they're normally stoic and calm teacher shocked enough to use such profanity.

Houki: I can't believe it!!!

Laura: this should be impossible!!!

Rin: no way!!!

Charlotte: oh my word!!!

Cecilia: I can't believe it!!!

Maya: is that a.......

Everyone: INFINITE STRATOS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Y/n: absolutely!!!~

Y/n L/n was indeed Decked Out in a one-of-a-kind Infinite Stratos of his own design and make his cybernetic left hand had changed turning into a five fingered claw that matched his right hand both hands had five holes one for each knuckle and one in the center of the back of the hand the armor itself looked very thick and very powerful the exoskeleton itself was 13 ft. tall exactly the feet had four jet thrusters in the center of both feet were devices known as Levi-spheres otherwise known as gravity orbs this Infinite Stratos was pulsing with the energy of all six Infinity Stones you could see a multitude of what can we describe as veins and or circuit boards glowing with the powers of all six Infinity Stones and certain spots of the Infinite Stratos were glowing bright pink radiating with the power of Y/n's soul on the back of this Infinite Stratos was two sets of metal wings that would normally fit onto either a fighter jet or a military plane.

 tall exactly the feet had four jet thrusters in the center of both feet were devices known as Levi-spheres otherwise known as gravity orbs this Infinite Stratos was pulsing with the energy of all six Infinity Stones you could see a multitude of w...

(A/n): as you could probably guess this illustration is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments.

Chifuyu: how is this possible?!?!?!?!? this should be impossible!!!!!!!

Y/n: do the impossible see the invisible break the unbreakable touch the Untouchable that's how I roll!!!!!!!!!~

His grandiose statement carried throughout the arena for everyone to hear everyone was amazed by his amazing confidence his unbreakable spirit and his impossible charisma Chifuyu immediately decided to calm down before things got out of hand she cleared her throat and she went back to her normal calm stoic demeanor.

Chifuyu: well this is rather unexpected.

Maya: I absolutely agree.

Chifuyu: well then it appears that Y/n L/n is now in possession of an IS I believe we should test it's capabilities and his ability to control his new acquisition do we have any volunteers who wish to try their hand at fighting with Mr. L/n?