Is daddy ok?

The house was quite once morning had arisen, the sun beaming through my window hitting my skin, the warmth was comforting. I go to get out of my bed quickly falling backwards wincing at my leg forgetting about yesterday's incident. I rub my watery sleepy eyes, scanning my room for something to support myself with. Leaning against my wall was a set of crutches, perfectly set to my height with pink fuzzy arm covers on. I shuffle on my bed just enough to reach the crutches without moving my leg. I manage to pull myself up and slowly make my way to my bedroom door. I wiggle with the doorknob for a moment before realizing it was locked from the outside what the fuck?!

"Fuck..." I whisper quietly to myself stepping away from the door and making my way back to my bed to search for my phone.

I scroll through my contacts looking for one of daddy's names finding Alex's first but reframing from calling him knowing Leo has a soft spot for me. I call daddy Leo it rings twice, and he picks up.

"Goodmorning sweetheart". Daddy whispers why is he being quiet...

"Don't sweetheart me why where are you and why am I locked in my room".

Has quite for a moment before I hear a sigh. "Starting off the day like this are we. Alex thought it would be best if you spent some time in your room, so you don't hurt yourself, I said it was uncalled for, but OfCourse I don't have the keys honey".

"Where are you." Why does he always think I'm going to hurt myself I know I'm nosey, but this is inhuman.

"I'm at work... Alex however is home, if you'd like out, I'd call him but otherwise don't tell him I told you this, but Gloria has a key call her." He hung up the phone without a goodbye.

I pull up Glorias number.

"Yes sweetheart? Is everything ok? Do you need something?"

I quite her and explain I'm locked in my room, and I need her to sneak past Alex.

She's quite for a moment. "I'll be there in a minute".

I nearly jump in happiness once she hung up, a few minutes later I hear keys at my door. She's here yesss.

The door unlocks and it's Alex, fuck. Gloria is standing behind him with a sorry look on her face.

Alex dismissed Gloria downstairs, and he walks in my room closing the door behind him.

I stumble backwards with his deep gaze on me, why is he so upset!

"Ragen." MY WHOLE NAME WHAT....

I stand there completely helpless as he approached me, I wanted nothing more than to run but I know I couldn't, even if I could this would not help me.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and walks out of the room. I start kicking my one goof leg and slamming my arms on his back. He slaps the shit out if my ass telling me to hold the fuck still.

I comply not wanting to be smacked again it's not like I'm not already in pain enough I don't understand why he is being so harsh on me.

Alex walks me into his office and sits me down in one of his hard black leather chairs. Turning around he walks around the desk and continues his work.

"If you wanted out you should've called me not Gloria, I don't know why you have been being so complicated here recently but I'm over your attitude." What my attitude what the fuck is he talking about, last time I checked all I had done was poke my head out of a room and kick him a couple times big whoop.

I roll my eyes and mess with the wraps on my leg.

He slams his fist on the desk making me almost jump out of the chair.

"What did I tell you about rolling your fucking eyes and keep your god damn hands away from your leg, we don't need you hurting yourself due to your own stupidity."

At this point I'm almost in tears, I've never seen him this mad at me I don't understand. I turn my body away from him putting my leg in the matching leather chair beside me.

He stares at me for a second, before putting his elbows on his desk and covering his face. "I'm sorry for yelling at you princess, daddies really stressed right now and it's not fair for me to take it out on you like this. But you have to understand you need to behave." I look at him with watery eyes and just nod.

He stands up and walks over to me and picks me up bridal style and carries me to the kitchen.

Gloria gets up from her seat quickly waiting for instructions and he waves her off, I've never had so many mixed signals in my life i am so confused...

He sits me up on the counter and starts pulling stuff out of cabinets and the refrigerator.

He gives me somewhat of a comforting smile, but I can see the stress on his face. Alex gives me a kiss on the cheek making his way down to my neck.

"Do you want to help me make cookies sweetheart." I almost jump off of the counter I loveeeee cookies perpetually red velvet which I presume that's what we are making considering the white chocolate chips and red food dye on the counter.

He pulls over a stool to the counter and sits me in it moving the stuff on the counter Infront of me.

His waist pressing me from behind due to the massive height difference. I shove my dirty thoughts away since we are having a wholesome moment, but I can't stop thinking about him bending me over the counter and just-

"Baby?" He pulls me out of my thoughts as I look down, I see the milk I spilt all over the counter.

"Oh my god I am so so sorry daddy I zoned out and I didn't realize I was making a mess, Ill clean it up for you! I-I..."

"Babygirl its ok, accidents happen honey I'm not upset with you." his sweet voice settles my thoughts as he helps me clean up the mess I made.

We finish up the cookies and turn on a movie in the living room, daddy grabs some of my favorite fuzzy blankets and wraps them around us as we lay on the couch watching The Little Mermaid and eating cookies even though daddy doesn't let me have many because he said they will make my tummy hurt but I still snuck some extra :).

_____________________

Hi guys sorry I know I said I would get this out to yall in 2 days, but I completely forgot I had an essay due so...

Also, I'm sorry this is so short I was starting to feel like this chapter was getting dragged out too much, but like also I know some of yall have been itching for some more of this story so I decided a little cute chapter was fit, I think I'm going to chill on the smut because as I've read more slutty stories on this wonderful orange app I learned to love the sexual tease tension but ofc it's too late for the tension maybe I'll make a new story and painfully tease yall not saying there won't be smut just saying there won't be every chapter but like when it comes it will be detailed and amazing I've gotten better at writing yall and THIS CHAPTER DOESNT DO ME JUSTICE but I've been practicing writing more on my little break, but anyway I decided to end it and hey look I didn't end it off with her being asleep :D

there will be more don't worry I'll try and write more often I promise I won't leave for a whole year again....

love yallllll <3