Passionate- Lizzie x reader

The reader and Lizzie have been married for five years. They have three children together, two twins and a daughter.
They both have been so busy with work and their kids that they haven't had any time to themselves.

Reader is g!p. I don't usually do a lot of g!p characters but this is works for the chapter.

WARNING: this contains smut, lesbian activity, oral sex and after care.
Word count: 2000+

Y/n:your name.
Y/m/n: your mothers name.
Y/h/c:your hair colour.
Y/s/c: your skin colour.
Y/e/c:your eye colour
————————————————————
I've just dropped our kids off at y/m/n house after picking them up from school.

Lizzie has just came back from filming Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness for a month. It's only been 4 weeks since I last saw her, but it feels like forever.

I hop out of the car and open the front door to our big house.
"Honey, I'm home." I shout through the hallway.

"Y/n!" Lizzie shouts running up to me. She jumps at me so I quickly grab her by the back of her thighs and pick her up.
"Hi baby, I've missed you so much." Liz says kissing my cheek.

I smile and bring her into a soft,warm passionate kiss. I feel her smile into the kiss which makes me smile.

"Uhh. I've missed you to. So much" I say leaning back from the kiss. Elizabeth smiles and looks into y/e/c eyes with adoration. The beams of the sun coming from the window hitting her face making her green eyes pop makes her look like a goddess.

"God, your so beautiful" I whisper putting her back down on the floor. She blushes and smiles, standing on her tiptoes to kiss me again.

"Your the beautiful one her." She replies to my speech making me smile and look down shyly.

She smiles and kisses me again turning it hot and heated.

"Lizzie, baby. Later." I say wanting to spend some time with her first.

She huffs but nonetheless agrees.
"Ohhh, I've learned a new recipe! Wanna try it?" She exclaims excitedly.

This is the thing that I love about her. She's so pure, loving her reading, cooking, garden. She's everything I could have ever wished for.

"Oh yeah! I wanna be the first person to ever try Elizabeth Olsen's new dish." I say enthusiastically. I love her cooking skills. I do the house work, cleaning and the 'man-ly' work.

She grabs my hand leading me into the kitchen, letting me smell the delicious food.
"That smells amazing love" I say smiling at her, wrapping my arms around her mid section.

"Thank you. I thought you and the kids might like it." She confesses.

I hum and try the food. It really was amazing.

After settling down and eating we let our food digest.

"Ohh, angel, I've got a surprise for you." I say breaking the calm silence.

"Ohhh what is it?" She asks excitedly.

"Wait and find out. But you will have to wait for about ten minutes to get it set up." I answer and get up bringing my bag with me and go upstairs.