Elizabeth Olsen~ Awards Night

Backstory: You and Lizzie have an eight year old together, and are trying for another child, yes that means that y/n is g!p. If you don't know what that means then it means a girl with a penis.

Your POV:

Tonight is the Oscars. Lizzie and I have both been nominated for an award each. I doubt I'll win, but Lizzie is a whole different story. She's great at acting. She's just finished the true story of Candy Montgomery in the new series Love and Death. She was great.

Tonight is special thought because it's bringing your kids to the Oscars night. Yes your probably wondering how that is a good and special night, but my 10 year old daughter wants to be an actor when she's older. Yes she's quite old to have a child at our age, but we had her when we was around 23.

I'm wearing a beautiful suit tonight while Lizzie is wearing an elegant, sexy, gorgeous dress.

Your outfit:

Lizzie's outfit:

Lizzie's outfit:

Lizzie walks out of the dressing room in our house and I'm gobsmacked by the beauty that radiates off of her

"Wow! Baby, you look gorgeous." I say with amazement in my tone.

Lizzie smiles at me and walks close to me, and looks down at the vest of my suit that shows the majority of my boobs. She places her fingers in the inside of my vest which brushes against my breasts bringing a little gasp to me, and pulls it so she pulls me towards her.

"You don't look to bad yourself." She says smirking, and looking down at bulge in my pants. That's what I love about wearing tight pants, you can see my dick through them and I love it, and especially Lizzie.

I lift her chin up with my index finger, and caress her cheek.

"I love you." I say smiling down to her.

She smiles so big I can see her beautiful bright teeth.
"I love you too. Like so, so much." Lizzie says in a quiet tone.

I smile back, and we both start leaning forwards. I go to attach my lips to her pink full lips but the sound of someone making a fake gagging sound stops us.