chapter fifty seven

WARNING: this chapter contains smut. oral, m receiving. actually, allow me to rephrase - this chapter is ONLY smut. if you're uncomfortable with that, feel free to skip! nothing monumental happening here except eddie finally getting his dick wet (with a blow job)

also, this isn't proofread or edited. sorry. i struggle rereading my writing as it is, let alone my smut lol

Despite her rush to get to her bedroom, Willow takes her time once she's there. She slowly toes off her shoes, leisurely discards her purse onto her desk. She can see his shadow outside her window, and she's making him sweat.

They both know they don't have to do this anymore. Sneaking around had become a thing of the past long ago, back when they were still operating under the disguise of pretend . But there's still a certain thrill from it all, even if they both know there's no real risk in getting caught. The teenager inside of Willow jumps with joy at the prospect of a boy sneaking in through her window - she can't help it.

" Red ," she can hear his muffled voice complain when she stands and leans against her desk for a few extra seconds. She fights her smile, " C'mon , I'm freezing out here!"

She knows he's exaggerating, but it still encourages her to tease him further. She chooses to reapply her red lipstick rather than give in to his demands right away.

"Hm, what's that sound?" she loudly calls out, turning to finally face the window, taking a few steps towards it. She can see Eddie's silhouette behind her curtains and the glass, impatiently crossing his arms, "Couldn't possibly be my gentleman boyfriend. No, never."

She continues her loud rambles as she continues to take several steps closer to the window until she pauses right in front of the window. She knows he can see her shadow.

"Fuck being a gentleman," he gruffly replies after staying silent for a moment, "I'm done being a gentleman. Let me in."

She finally pulls back the curtains to see him standing there, eyes wide and chest heaving. Her smirk is impossible to hide as he raises his fist and impatiently taps against the glass for emphasis.

The charade continues as she fiddles with the lock, painstakingly slow as she unlocks the window and pushes it up, "Oh, c'mon, Munson. I know you don't break that easily-"

She's cut off by Eddie's eager mouth. He's leaning in through her window, not even waiting to be in her room before he's kissing her. This kiss isn't as sweet as the goodnight kiss he'd asked of her - he'd meant it when he said he was done being a gentleman.

She pulls back, gasping for breath as his hands still cling to the sleeves of her sweater, "Get inside."

Her hands curl into firsts on his nice shirt, tugging him through her window although she knows her strength does nothing to speed up the process. He's less graceful than normal, stumbling as he tries to kiss her once more the moment he has one foot in through the window. It has her giggling against his lips, leaning forward and accidentally smashing their noses together as his hands grip her shoulders for balance.

"You have been," he mutters against her mouth as he finally has both feet planted on her carpet, pausing the kiss to get more words out, "an absolute menace," she interrupts him by stealing another kiss before he finally gets out his final words, " all night."

"Have I?" she teases, daring to bite his bottom lip after the words fall from her lips. He groans into her mouth, his hands begin to trail over her body. He's grasping anywhere he can find - her hips, her thighs, her back, her waist. If it's within reach, he grabs it by the fist full.