S1, E1 - Chaos Control Freaks

Description: Sonic and Dr Eggman race against each other to get the seventh chaos emerald and in the process Sonic finds himself thrown through time and space.

This is from a transcript I found on the Sonic X Wiki because I CAN'T narrate that good. It'll be the same for all of them. I apologize and I hope you don't attack me for doing that.

Sonic runs towards Doctor Eggman's fortress. Several base defense turrets and robots prepare their fire at Sonic. The hedgehog dodges the incoming fire but when closing in deeper into the base, he comes across a couple of E-12 Behemoth robots as they chase him.

Sonic gets launched into the air by a spring.

Sonic: Uaaaa...!

He gets hit by an E-12 Behemoth and is sent flying.

Sonic: Uaaaaaaaaah...!

Tails and Amy arrive on the Tornado 2.

Tails: Sonic!

The base defenses fire at the Tornado 2, causing the plane to explode in flames.

Amy: Tails! The plane's on fire! What are we gonna do?!

Tails: We're gonna save Sonic!

Tails fires a missile which eventually opens into a Ring aimed at Sonic's direction. The air glows for a second and Sonic (now in his Super Spin Mode) returns to the scene, charging through the base defense turrets and then pierces against the Behemoths. He then heads towards the base while smashing through one of the lights. The Tornado 2 comes in for a landing, only to be coming against a rock.

Tails: Hang on, Amy!

Amy: Ahh! We're gonna... CRASH!

Tails: I KNOW!

While Tails and Amy brace for the impact, someone punches through and destroys the rock just in time. Tails looks up to see who saved them.

Tails: Knuckles!

Knuckles: Hmph!

Knuckles turns to the fortress' location to see smoke left by the destruction of Sonic's attack.

Amy: What's the matter with him?

Knuckles: Overkill. Just like always.

Inside Dr. Eggman's fortress, an alarm triggers, seemingly sealing every door inside the base. Scene changes into the main room of the fortress.

Decoe: Doctor Eggman, the facility is in 100 percent lockdown.

Dr. Eggman: Why does that cursed Sonic always get in my way?!

Cream: He doesn't get in your way, Dr. Eggman. Sonic just tries to stop you from doing all the bad things you like to do.

Cheese: *affirmatively* Chao-chao.

Dr. Eggman: Ooh, is that so? Well, he's too late to stop me this time! Once I insert the last Chaos Emerald, my energy amplifier will be invincible!

Cream: But you can't do that!

Cheese: *agreeing* Chao-chao-chao!

Rouge is then seen watching the scenario from above, sitting on a ledge.

Cream: That's right; Sonic won't let you get away with this!

Dr. Eggman: *laughs maniacally* You're wrong Creamy-dreamy!