S1, E3 - Missile Wrist Rampage

Description: Amy and Knuckles take refuge in the sewers as they flee from the authorities. Meanwhile, Dr Eggman starts wreaking havoc on the city, claiming that he will make this world his own.

Dr. Eggman's fortress is seen in the middle of an island where waves crash against it. Eggman is at his main room looking at Station Square via the screen in front of him.

Dr. Eggman: *laughs* Conquering this puny planet will be a picnic! As an appetizer, I'll finish off this city!

Decoe passes a pack of cards to Dr. Eggman.

Decoe: Which robot will you use, doctor?

Dr. Eggman: Hm, let's see. They all look so lethal... mm, I can't choose.

Eggman places the pack of cards into the Selection Machine's card slot and pulls the lever to start the slot reels spinning. The reels on the screen display three images of E-23 Missile Wrist.

Dr. Eggman: Ah, Missile Wrist! Perfect!

In Station Square, small kids are seen playing basketball. Down below in the sewers, Knuckles and Amy are seen.

Knuckles: This whole thing is Sonic's fault!

Amy: All Sonic did was try and stop Eggman. He didn't mean for us to get us sent here.

Knuckles: Even if Dr. Eggman is the one to blame, Sonic shouldn't have pushed it so far!

Amy: He's not afraid to fight back!

Knuckles: Sonic just likes getting into fights for kicks!

Amy: I'm not going any further if you talk trash about Sonic!

Knuckles: I don't have time for this. See ya!

Amy: You're not going to leave me alone down here, are you?

Knuckles: Do what you want. That's your business.

Amy: *sighs*This is gonna to be impossible! Hey, c'mon Knuckles! Don't be mad! Wait up!

Various citizens: That guy's so cute! What is this? Oh mum... I'm so hungry!

Few people are playing with a beach ball. One of the guys hits it towards the water.

Lady in orange bikini: That's okay, I got it!

As she attempts to grab the ball, suddenly, Missile Wrist emerges from the water. She and others scream as they run away in fear.

Dr. Eggman: There's nothing more fun than making waves at the beach! Well, now that we've established a beachhead here, let's set our sights at the city!

The scene changes to the mansion.

Tails: I like to keep the Tornado nice and clean.

Chuck: Tails, I'd love to study this plane's mechanics some day.

Cream: Do you like that?

Cheese nods in response.

Cream: I'm glad, Cheese!

Chris appears.

Chris: Hey, Tails!

Tails: What's wrong?

Chris: Where's Sonic?

Cream: He left this morning. He was going somewhere to explore... downtown I think.