S1, E4 - Chaos Emerald Chaos

Description: Chuck suspects that Sonic and the others will be able to go back to where they came from by using the power of the Chaos Emerald.

Chris: So this "Chaos Control" created a warp in time and space, and that's how you guys ended up here. Hmmm, I think I understand that much, but I still don't understand these "Chaos Emeralds" you guys are talking about.

Tails: You've never heard of the Chaos Emeralds? Boy, you really do have a lot to learn, don't ya!

Amy: Each Chaos Emerald is filled with a magical power. So you could imagine what would happen if you found all seven of 'em.

Chuck: But no-one has ever found all seven emeralds and now it's highly improbable that anyone ever will find them.

Cream: Why is that?

Chuck: Well, you see, Cream, every one of the precious Chaos Emeralds has disappeared.

Sonic: That doesn't mean they're gone for good! Anytime the seven Chaos Emeralds come together in one place, they scatter and disappear all over again!

Chris: Then that means they're still out there someplace.

Sonic: That's right!

Tails: Only we don't have any way of knowing where. If they're on this planet, that's good, but if they're still on the planet we came from, we may never get home.

Chris: Listen, if the emeralds ARE somewhere on this planet, and if we can find some way to locate them all, maybe we'll be able to reverse that time warp. You guys will be back on your home planet before you know it! Right, Sonic?

Sonic: Yeah! No worries!

President: And, where are they?

Director of Central Intelligence: It seems the hedgehog and his friends are staying with a family in Station Square, and our agents have traced Eggman to an island somewhere in the Southern Sea.

President: Well, get going! I want them captured!

Director of Central Intelligence: With all due respect, it might be best to keep them under surveillance so we can observe their behavior.

President: Grr, that's all well and good, but you'd better pay special attention to that dangerous Eggman character!

Director of Central Intelligence: We've already sent out a reconnaissance team, Mr. President. We'll be sure to report back any suspicious activities.

President: Any word on the animals?

Director of Central Intelligence: We've had our operatives watching them too, sir, and we're dispatching an undercover agent to get information on the boy. If there's any unusual activity, we'll know about it.

The scene changes to a school.

Kid 1: Hey, kid, 50 cents for your sandwich.

Danny: I bet you that little hedgehog thing is so fast, they're never gonna get him!

Frances: I bet you're right. Chris, you think they'll ever catch that hedgehog?

Chirs: Huh? Err... I don't know.

Principal: Children, may I have your attention? I'd like to make a brief announcement to you all. Your teacher, Ms. Westerly, will be taking a leave of absence. Therefore, she will be not with you for the remainder of the semester.