Ch.8 ~ 2 more animatronics to fix

~HELLLLLOOOOOO...  sooooo today I don't have much I motivation, but I will try and get to 1000 words or so!~

~this chapter will be completely opposite of the real story line, like I know most have had parts here and there that are not accurate but this one is completely thrown out the window!~

~sooo on with the storyyyy!!~
_____________________________
'Recap'

He left the frame of his door and went in the direction of the daycare. I headed to Freddy's room, kinda just assuming Gregory asked Freddy to pick him up and meet me there.

'End of recap'

As I was walking across rockstar row, I saw that Chica and Roxy's lights were off and the curtains were almost completely shut, like they did not want someone to see anything... strange, but oh, well!

I had a strange feeling in my gut as I was thinking about chica and Roxy; 'what did they were brutally misshapen, even worse then Monty.' Not only was I thinking about the animatronics, I was also thinking about Gregory; 'I know he is the one who did that to Monty, but I don't think he knows, that I know that. I just have to help him get out before he hurts anymore of my companion's'

I finally reached Freddy's room, his lights were on but the curtains were closed. I knocked on the door and heard Freddy say;

"You may come in"

I walked in and saw Gregory crying on the couch with Freddy who had an arm around his shoulders, probably trying to comfort him.

"Ah, superstar! Gregory told me you went with Monty to parts and services? Are you alright?"

Gregory looked up with red puffy eyes and immediately jumped up and ran to hug me.

"Y-y/n, I'm so sorry, I was going to wait on you but you were not coming back and I thought you were hurt, or worse!!" He said clutching to the cloth on my back.

"Gregory, I told you I was going to P&S and it would take a bit... but I'm thankful that you were worried about me!"

"I know.. I just- you could ha-"

"Gregory, I'm here now, let's not focus on what could have happened' "

"Y-your right..."

'Time skip'

I had left Gregory and Freddy in his room to go investigate Roxy's and chica's rooms or to at least find them and see if that are ok. I of course did not tell them I was going for that reason, instead I lied and said that I was going to see how the daycare attendants and Monty were doing so far.

As I walked through rockstar row I first came across Roxy's room, I heard sobbing but didn't think much of it as I knocked on the door. The sobbing stoped and I heard some commotion before the door slightly opened to a, quite literally, shattered Roxane wolf.

Half of her faceplate was ripped off, leaving sharp edges, and one of her hands were missing, along with her the claw on her other hand. Her hair was messed up and altogether she just look super disheveled.