Ch.15 ~ a happy ending

~I'm trying to get to 800 words~
~just some things to know before reading;

1.) you usually spend the day at Monty golf, and haven't had a full convo with Roxy in like 2 years

2.) after Gregory "left", both you and freddy have been to busy and haven't had a full convo in like 5 and 1/2 years (I know, long time, huh)

3.) you and chica never really talked...

Nowww, time for a chapter~
________________________________

'Recap'

"I'm so glad you decided to come into this room, to be honest, I think I would have been dead from the boredom if you walk through those doors a day later then what you did."

"Well then, I'm glad I decided to defy sun's rules. Speaking of, if he finds out that I came into this room I'll probably never be aloud into the daycare ever again." I said with a laugh.

'End of recap'

*******************************************

After a bit of hanging out with moon, I eventually had to leave so that sun wouldn't think I had died or gotten kidnapped. So I was sneaking out of the back of the nap time room.

As I neared the doors, I saw a flash of yellow before the doors SLAMMED open and I was rushed into a spinning, jumping, practically dancing, hug.

" *dramatic gasp* SUNSHINE!!!!! I MISSED YOU SOO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!! WHERE WERE YOU!?!?!?!? ARE YOU HURT!?!?!?!? DO YO-"

"Sunny, sunny, sunny, calm down, I'm okay! I was just staying with Monty for a bit."

"...well, ok, if you insist... AAAAAANNNYYYYYWAYYYYSSSS, what do you wanna do!? *another dramatic gasp* WHAT ABOUT VISITING THE GLAMROCKS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Oh! That sounds good!... but can you please put me down?"

"Oh! Yeah! Sorry sunshine!" He said before carefully setting me down.

*******************************************

We were walking side by side to rockstar row, sunny was more skipping then walking but oh well.

When we got to the neon glowing room, the first room we came across was Freddy's room.

*knock, knock, knock-knock-knock*

"Come in!"

The door opened and sun stepped into the room before me.

Freddy was sitting at his couch.

"Hey, Fred! You do remember that kid me and... I... took in right?"

"Oh! Yeah I do! Their name was y/n right?"

"Yep! Well~"

He said in a sing songy voice before stepping out of the way to show me.

" *gasp* Y/N!!!! I haven't seen you in forever!!!! You're so grown up!!! How old are you know?"

"15! And it's been 5 years since you and I have talked, not forever" I said with a chuckle.
He hugged me and said;

"Have you seen Gregory? If so, how is he doing?"

"I-umm... I have, he said he was okay but I didn't have enough time to completely read his body language. So I'm not really sure"

"Oh. Well, I suppose that is good."

"Yeah..." i trailed off.

"Are you going to try out for the job?"

"What job?"

"Oh! You don't know?"

"No, I didn't know there was a position open."

"Oh! Well, their trying something knew. Their going to have someone help out Monty with some of his daily tasks, and if that reduces stress levels, will that help with him not trashing his room so much."

"Oh! Well I guess I do know Monty pretty well but I doubt they would hire a 15 year old."

"Actually, the youngest age that they will hire is 14, so you could qualify!"

"I'll look into it!"

"Really Freddy?!"

"What?"

"Now I'll never see themmmm!!!!!!"

"Oh, calm down, we don't know if I will get the job. And even if I do I'm sure I'll have some time after."

"Maybe... but that only maybe!"

I let a chuckle escape before continuing to converse with Freddy and sun.

In all reality, I wasn't really listening to sun or Freddy, I was busy thinking about the job that Freddy mentioned.

*******************************************

When we eventually got back to the daycare, sun told me that he could take me up to the tower and I could sleep there but I said I would just find a place down here. He ask if I was sure and I told him that I was and I'd be fine. After he was out of sight I slowly walked to the nap time room's door and opened it walking in a slowly and quietly closing the door behind me.

Right After I had turned around I was pounced on by moon.

"Well hello to you too!" I said with a chuckle

"I missed you."

"I can tell"

He scoffed before saying;
"You didn't miss me!?!"

"Calm down, I did, I did, I was just messing with you, I did miss you!"

"That's more like it!" He said with his nose pointed high.

"Now, can you get off of me?"

"No! I will in like 30 minutes."

"Fineeeeeeee"
________________________________

~that's the end! I will have an epilogue! But besides that, this is the end of the doll house series!~

(864 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this book, and see you later~