Ch.12 ~ "It's about time you visited me, starlight~"

~there is ONE curse word said by the 2nd most innocent bean out of the 4~

~ Yes, I know I posted twice in one night, I am gonna try to go for a normal 700 words, and...
STORYYYY TIMEEEEEEE ~
________________________________

'Recap'

As I was speed walking around the daycare I noticed a hole in the wall that was really high up so I had to climb to get into it, but got in regardless. Then the lights shut off and I was left in the hole for a certain moon robot to find.

'End of recap'

Eventually moon found me and we hung out until the lights turned back on.

'End of flashback'

I was now walking to the daycare from Monty golf.

You see, after about 4 weeks of being at the MPP they opened it back up, but my parents did not come back to get me, so I stayed at the daycare with sun, moon, eclipse, and luner. I stayed there for 8 years, so you don't have to do the math, I was 15 now.

I would hide in the mornings when parents with their kids, came to drop them off, and staff members, came to check on the animatronics, and as soon as thay left I would come out and just play or hang out with the rest of the kids. But I was getting too old for the daycare's age restrictions and would have to go hang out with Monty at Monty golf or with Roxy at Roxy race way during the day.

At some point, the mechanics separated moon from sun and put him in his very own body. But for the past 2 years the staff members would not allow moon out of the nap time room or the kids into the room, nor would sun or luner. I was starting to get worried but I did not say anything.

Today was like how any day was, I would go to Monty or Roxy's attraction eat some pizza and then come back to the daycare after it closed. When I walked into sun, and previously moons room, sun was already recharging, but the daycare attendants don't really recharge for long, so I just figured I would finally say hi to moon, for the first time in 2 years, since I couldn't, due to sun or lunar.

As I walked to the nap time room I was cautious of waking sun, since he was always so strict and always reminded me to"NEVER GO ANYWHERE NEAR THAT DOOR"

When I finally got to the door I heard some shuffling then a groan but it stoped as abruptly as it started. I cracked the door poked my head in the room and said;

"Hey, moon, you in here?"

In a soft and quiet voice to not startle him if he was even in here anymore. I waited for my vision to completely adjust to the darkness before walking into the room looking for moon.

"It's about time you visited me, starlight~"

I spun on my heals and immediately hugged moon, him doing to same.

"I'm so so so so sorry, sun was always to attentive to me for me to sneak in here. I really missed you, moon"

"hehe, I missed you too."

We spent a few hours talking to each other about the suspicious and not so suspicious things happening around the Mega pizza plex until there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, moon? Have you seen y/n?"

I shook my head to moon as if to say 'don't tell him' he took the hint and coldly spat at sun;

"Well I would be the LAST person to ask, taking into consideration that I am not aloud out of this room, AND they are not aloud anyways NEAR the room either"

Sun got really serious and said;

"Moon, answer the damn question"

"NO I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM! I haven't seen them for the last 2 YEARS to be exact!"

And with that, sun left.

I whispered to moon;

"Dang... I didn't know sun would or could cus"

"He does it a lot when he is talking to me or just when the kids or you aren't here in general."

"So let me get this straight... sun has been cursing and it took me EIGHT GOSH DANG YEARS to find that out?!?!?"

"Yyyyyyyeeeppp pppppretty much"
_____________________________

(752 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~