Ch.13 ~ the nap

~So now that I have a new book, I will have a week where I post in this book, and a week where I post in the other book! I hope you can understand!~

~This chapter is going to be VERY short I'm so sorry!~
_____________________________

For the past week I have been sneaking into the nap time room after making sun think was going to Roxy face way or Monty golf. I had also gotten Monty and Roxy in on this so if sun asked if i was there that day, they would tell him yes and the other would tell him no.

Today me and moon were finger painting AND the paint WAS GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT!!!!! It was Amazing and the most fun I had had in a while! We ended up paint me and him more then actually painting the paper so we cleaned up and went back to the nap time room. I was pretty tired so moon said he would play a music box until I fell asleep.

When I was about to fall asleep I felt moon put my hair behind my ear before I fell into a deep sleep.
________________________________

~again I am really sorry for how short this chapter is, I wanted to post but I did not have any ideas so this was the best I could come up with!!~

(233 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~