3.

Joshua woke up with an aching headache. 'What the hell?' He didn't recognise the room at all. It wasn't his own or his friend's and his parents were dead so it also wasn't their room.

After a few seconds, the memories of yesterday started coming in. The boy tried getting up but was instantly held back by thick, heavy, metal strings. At this point, Jisoo started to freak out, but not as in panic, no. He was getting annoyed. Why did it have to be him.

He then remembered the person he saw in the alleyway, right before passing out. Undeniably, it was the same man, he had seen killing 3 innocent people. The same man, he ran away from.

Just as he was getting into a plan on how to get out of here, a door suddenly opened, startling Jisoo. "Have you slept well, my dear?" The man had a creepy smirk on his face, as he walked closer to the chained boy.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Jisoo mentally face palmed himself, as his voice clearly had a lot of fear in it. Well he couldn't deny, not fearing the man infront of him. He was still a murderer.

The said person just chuckled at hid words "Take it slow, dear. Firstly, you can call me Jeonghan. And what I want?" He seemed to think about it for a quick second, which made Joshua tense up even more.

"You. I want you. Just you." That was not the answer Jisoo expected... A startled "What?" was the only thing escaping his mouth. Jeonghan raised an eyebrow. "I think you heard me, darling... You know... I hate to repeat myself"

Oh gosh... Joshua just wanted to scream, runaway, do anything to get away from here. That man was a psychopath! Suddenly he heard chains rattle and looked to his side, surprised, seeing how the killer was opening the strings, holding him to the bed.

"I just thought, you shouldn't lie down, while I talk to you about something important" Jisoo was now freed from the chains on his arms but he still was almost unable to move his legs, which were held back by tight strings.

"So... since you are mine now and you will be staying in this home with me forever, I will tell you some rules to follow. And if you disobey any of them, I will have to punish you.." Joshua's mouth was now almost on the floor. What did he mean? His? All these questions flood through the boy's head.

Jeonghan chuckled. "But don't worry too much. I will cut you some slacks. But if you obviously disobey these rules, I'll have to take action. Oh wow, I have kept you waiting for so long, I shall just tell you the rules now." He stopped for a quick second.

"Alright so first off. Don't try to escape. It will just waste your time, because there is no possible way to escape me. I have men positioned at every entrance, making sure no one leaves or enters the house unwanted. Spare us both, and don't try, ok?" What was Joshua supposed to think about that? Scared of what follows, he just nodded.

"Secondly, follow my orders. Don't worry tho, I won't have you work for me, you're hands are too pretty to get dirty." He took Jisoo's hands in his and admired them with small smile. After some time he let them go again and kept going "What I mean with that, is, for example, if I tell you to go to our room, you do that without hesitation. Got it? Good. Now, the last one for now. Answer me in full sentences. I hate when I only get a nod as an answer. Got it?" "Yes.."

"Nice. Keep these in mind. I have to go now, but we'll see each other later on. By the way there is a clock on the wall, just so you know what time it is. Everyday, one of my men will come in at 12am and at 7pm to bring you food. Water is under the bed, so you can just grab it. And if you need to use the bathroom, you'll have to wait until my men come in. I will let you off the chains twice a day to change your clothes. Once I trust you to not try anything stupid I will let you off completely. That's all so far." He stood up, gave Joshua a quick kiss and left.

Joshua was startled by everything that had just happened, from the rules to the kiss. It was his first kiss... Was this really how his life was going to be from now on?

----------

a bit shorter chapter today, but I hope you still enjoyed it!