Chapter 13- writing this even though i want to sleep

So close to quitting on this but I'm doing it for y'all (also I need some place to write my fantasies) I love all of you sm yalls comments really motivate me

Two chapters today y'all better be proud

I had to feed you poor malnourished children some new chapter to quench your thirst. But I'm not going to post for the rest of the week so have fun with this long ass chapter 💕

Also not proofread y'all need to stop making fun of me. I'm trying to fix stuff before I post but I'm just tired I promise  😭🙏
You and Aonung held hands as you walked back inland. On the walk back you discussed your future together, mating, living together. You both had decided to have some personal time before making this public news and telling Ronal and Tonowari that you wish to spend your lives with eachother.

"I love you so much Aonung,"

"I love you more Y/N" he said looking down at you with that smile you always admired.

Both of you had been so lost in each other's eyes that you didn't notice the glare you got from Neteyam as you walked past him and into the marui.

There you were met with a nice hot dinner already made and waiting for you but no one was in sight, everyone must be asleep now.

You heard some shuffling and saw Tonowari looking at both of you,

"Be more wary of time next time you go out and please be quiet Ronal is asleep,"

Ever since Ronal got pregnant she got very cranky if she didn't get enough sleep. You and Aonung nodded at him as Tonowari yawned and went back to him and Ronals room.

You both ate in silence and went to his room, cuddling eachother and drifting off to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

You and Aonung had woken up rather late and headed out. You headed out to see Tsireya and the Sulley kids (not Tuk though) talking while sitting down (or like squatting down Yk)

You joined them, you sat next to Tsireya and Aonung sat infront of you next to Neteyam and Roxto. You smiled at Neteyam and he just ignored you, did you do something wrong? Why was he being such an asshole.

You tuned into the conversation after hearing Aonung tease someone,

"You like my little sister huh jungle boy," he teased

Lo'ak just looked away before quickly glancing at Tsireya and then looking back to Aonung,

"Yeah maybe I do, what's it to you fish lips,"

"Woah no need to get all feisty," Aonung chuckled.

I looked over at Tsireya who was red in the face and I elbowed her a bit, teasing her.

"So you like anyone?" He asked looking at Neteyam.

"Yeah Neteyam tell us," I said and the other chimed in agreeing.

"Yeah I do," he said meekly, "she's made it clear she doesn't like me back though,"

He glanced at me for a millisecond, maybe I was imagining things?

"Damn you been here for a few weeks and you already got rejected big bro," Lo'ak said nudging Neteyam and laughing

All the puzzle pieces snapped into place in my head as my face drained of color.

'He likes me, Neteyam likes me. That's why he's been so distant,'

"I like someone too," roxto chimed in