Greetings- Prologue

{3rd POV}

Hajime has been under for a few years now, somehow miraculously the doctors there were somehow able to keep him alive by fluids alone after they all had due during the despair era, and Hajime was beginning to awaken, so he awoke in a hospital, he sat up looking concerned and confused, his room looked abandoned and he didn't hear anything.

He wondered about Nanami and how she was doing, he got out of bed and he felt dizzy so he held onto the table there until he felt better, he saw that he was in a hospital gown and his clothes- or well his Reserve's Course uniform was folded up neatly on the table.

He took off the gown and placed on his uniform, he buttoned up his shirt and placed on his boxers and then pants, he placed his tie on then his black blazer. He couldn't find his socks or shoes so he went out barefoot, he saw that everything had looked abandoned and the lights were dimmed. He eventually found a bear of socks and shoes that fit him so he decided to wear them, he was trying to find the exit.

But finally he actually heard something, it sounded like two people, they both were females, he had thought that maybe they could help him so he went near them. He saw a teenager with a microphone and an young adult with long purple hair, but her skirt was torn a lot, exposing her legs that had tally marks on them. He was wondering if he should introduce himself, but the teenager saw him, "H- huh? Who are you?" She asked pointing the microphone at him, the other one pointed two long scissors at him.

He was confused, why were they pointing those at him, "W- what..! Why are you acting like I'm going to attack you?!" He asked them, "W- wait.. Naegi- Chan, I don't think he's on their side.." The purple hair girl said, "Who's side? What's going on? And why is the sky red?" He asked them as he just noticed the red sky, they both went silent, "A- are you being serious..? You don't know what happened?" 'Naegi- Chan' asked, "Yes? I don't know what's happening, I just woke up in the hospital alone and you are the first people that I heard." He said, they both quietly discussed something with each other.

They both looked at him, "E- everything is being d- destroyed for the past few y- years.. o- o- our homes, our f- families, and our s- society. It was all caused b- by some b- big titty b- bitch E- Enoshima Junko.. she b- brainwashed a group of f- f- fifteen students o- of being her servants o- of despair. They c- caused many c- casualties a- and those f- freaks took body parts of E- Enoshima when she d- died.. they are k- know as 'Remnants of Despair'. We are t- tasked to capture them a- and bring them to N- Naegi-Kun." The purple hair girl explained, he was in shock, all of this had been happening while he was asleep? Is Nanami okay?

The purple haired woman continued her explanation, "The f- fifteen students were apart o- of class 77-B. They faked their d- d- deaths, my class and I- I locked ourselves in Hope's Peak A- academy in hopes of p- protecting ourselves.. but E- Enoshima was apart o- of our class and after an year in that school, s- she wiped all of o- our memories and m- made us go into a killing g- game that she made live.." The purple haired woman finished her explanation, Hajime was in shock, this much happened while he was unconscious.

This was honestly unreal but given how the sky looks, he has to believe them, "S- so who are you i- if you are able to r- remember." The purple haired woman said, "I am Hinata Hajime, who are you two exactly?" He asked, "I am Naegi Komaru, and this is Fukawa Toko." Naegi- Chan said, "Do you guys know who is Nanami Chiaki by chance? I used to know her before this happened and I want to make sure she's okay." Hajime asked, they both fell silent.

He felt slightly uncomfortable as if he said something bad, "Don't you know?" Naegi- Chan asked, "Know what? I've been in a coma for the past few years.. I thought that you guys would know that.." Hajime said, "Nanami is one of the remnants... she and her classmates are the ones causing the tragedies." Naegi- Chan said, "What..? You gotta be kidding me right..?" Hajime replied, he couldn't believe it, the same Nanami- Chan that played video games with him? He couldn't possibly believe that the sleepy gamer he knew was apart of the remnants..