Newer Faces- Chapter 2

{3rd POV}

Hajime awoke in a room, it was dark, except for a small nightlight. He felt something watching him, he couldn't tell what was tho, then he felt small paws walk up on his bed, it was an black cat with orange eyes, it had white paws and a white muzzle with a tips on it's tail. It purred on it saw Hajime, he was confused on how a cat got there, the cat dove underneath the blankets and nuzzled up against Hajime then he fell asleep.

He thought the kitty looked adorable, and from what he can see, he saw other kitties asleep on their own beds, he felt a shift in the bed as he felt someone or something nuzzling against him. It felt oddly warm.. like a person, he felt an arm pull him close to something warm. It was a bandaged up hand that appears to be male, "Hm..? Sir Hinata I apologize for me being in here.. I recall me falling asleep in a different lair.." Tanaka- San said.. from what he could tell, Tanaka- San was being genuine, "Mhm.. it's fine.. you might've slept walked or something.." Hajime mumbled an reply, "That could be correct.. thank you for forgiving me Sir Hinata." Tanaka- San said, "You're welcome.." Hajime replied, "If you wish, do you want to travel with me to meet the others?" Tanaka-San asked.. perhaps if I get close with then all..

I could help Naegi- Chan and Fukawa- San, I can help them with the remnants. I nodded, "Yes that is okay, I would like to come." I replied, "Alright, let me clothe you Sir Hinata, if that is alright with you." Tanaka- San said, this stunned Hajime a bit, "E- eh..? I think I'll be fine thank you." Hajime replied to Tanka- San, he didn't know why the make was acting this way, he could understand the 'Sir Hinata' as this could be the way that he talks, although he found it a little difficult to understand but he did find it enjoyable.

Hajime got off the bed, "The clothes are in the drawer, please come out when you are ready." Tanaka- San said then he left to wait outside for him, Hajime walked over to the drawer, and he opened the drawer, he saw a long sleeved white button up shirt, and he saw many other ones in different colors and different styles, he picked the white button up.

He took off the warm pajamas that he had on and placed on the white button up, he pulled the other drawer out and picked a pair of black pants and he placed them on, he folded up his pajamas neatly and placed them on the bed. He found socks and he placed them on then he fixed the bed quickly and went out of the room of where Tanaka- San was now in his outfit that he first met Hajime with, Hajime wonder how the fuck he changed that fast.

Tanaka- San smiled a bit once he saw Hajime, "I am glad that you have made it now, I have your shoes and coat near the entrance." Tanaka- San said, Hajime saw brown boots and a fluffy black coat, "Thank you.. but why the coat?" Hajime asked, "We don't wish for you to be cold, as you also might catch a cold." Tanaka- San replied, "Could I ask who is 'we'?" Hajime asked, he knew that Nanami- San might be one of them, but he couldn't tell about the other remnants or the W.O.H..

Tanaka- San looked over at Hajime as he got his shoes and coat on, "It is all the followers of Lady Enoshima." Tanaka- San replied to Hajime, "Ah.. so what are we going to basically do?" Hajime asked, "You are going to meet everyone that Lady Enoshima had trusted herself to." Tanaka- San said, Hajime smiled a bit, despite the nervousness he was in because of everything, he was glad that he will meet Nanami- San's classmates.

Tanaka-San held Hajime's hand and they walked out, Tanaka- San was protective of Hajime as they walked, it was an comfortable silence as they walked towards a meeting space, "You would only meet a few for today, the rest you'll meet later." Tanaka- San said, he nodded, he saw five other people there, two females and three males, "Everyone, I would like to introduce you Sir Hajime Hinata, the one Lady Enoshima and Lady Nanami told us about." Tanaka- San said, he kept me behind him tho..