Chapter 3- A Distant Memory

{3rd POV}

Naegi- Chan growled a bit as she walked back and forth in a line, "M- Maru.. there was n- nothing that we c- could've done to save him.." Fukawa- San tried to reason with her friend, "I- I know.. but he was the key! We could've used his help to save the remnants!" Naegi- Chan replied, "I know.. but pacing around won't help him! All we know is that those damn brats took him like my Master Byakuya!" Fukawa- San said, "Or one of Enoshima's followers.." Naegi- Chan replied, "T- that could be true as well.. d- dammit! Why does t- this have to be so complicated!" Fukawa- San pulled at her hair in annoyance.

Naegi- Chan grew worried for Hajime.. who knows what horrors he has experienced! She knows that Fukawa- San is worried as well.. "I- I think we should contact your b- brother Maru.." Fukawa- San said, "You're right, Makoto surely knows what to do!" Naegi- Chan was happy with this result, "I- I'm sure that we can find a c- computer or s- something somewhere.." Fukawa- San said, soon they were attacked by Monodestroy bots, her bedding red eyes shot lasers at them, her small arms so became part machine guns, they fired at the two Future Foundation workers and they both escaped the bunny.

They both stopped to catches their breaths after escaping Monishot. They soon found a tower that was a huge Monokuma on it, they thought that they could find something that they could use to save Hajime. They had to travel through the tower, it appeared to be abandoned and it was dim, and eventually one of the rooms that they went through they found a computer. It was old but it still worked, they managed to send a message to Naegi- Kun, 'Important please read: The Remnants of Despair have taken Hinata Senpai, and his location is unknown. We ask that you send help.' They typed to him and sent it, then they heard a ticking sound, "C- crap! It's an Monibomb!" Naegi- Chan said, they both got out of the room then the Monibomb exploded, destroying almost everything in the room, somehow the computer survived, they both sighed in relief.

They were both thankful that they escaped the bunny, "A- at least we were a- able to contact y- your brother." Fukawa- San said, "Yeah hopefully Makoto would know what to do. He is smart." Naegi- Chan said smiling softly at Fukawa- San, "A- anyways.. we should leave, i- it's dangerous out here, and I- I need to remember everything t- that happened in H- Hope's Peak." Fukawa- San said, "Oh? What do you mean by they Toko? I thought you said that it was nearly impossible to gain them back?" Naegi- Chan asked, "I- I mean.. what E- Enoshima gave us to erase o- our memories is w- wearing off." Fukawa- San said, "That's good! We can see if any of the memories could help us find Hinata Senpai." Naegi- Chan said happily, "Yeah we'll see..." Fukawa- San, they walked and disappeared into the darkness.

They were able to make it make to the Future Foundation in one piece, Naegi- Kun talked to them about it, and they told them about Hajime and how if they saved him from the Remnants, he could help them save the Remnants themselves and put them in the Neo World Program.

——————————————————————

Fukawa- San was sitting at one of the benches outside of the Ultimate building, it was at a fountain separating the two buildings of the Ultimates and Reserve's Course, she wanted to think of romantic novel ideas, then suddenly a brunette male came out of the Reserve's Course building, and he walked down the pathway, and he saw Fukawa- San. He stood near by, he didn't want to ask her to love as that would be rude as Nanami- San might take a bit, then Nanami- San came and saw Fukawa- San, "Oh.. Hinata- Kun, should we play somewhere else? How about outside the Ultimate's building? You might meet a few of my classmates." Nanami- San asked, "Yeah I guess so.." Hajime smiled a bit at Nanami- San, she took his hand and lead him away, Fukawa- San watched them leave with a cautious look in her eyes.

——————————————————————

Fukawa- San awoke, 'Mh.. that was strange.. did I know a little bit about Hinata Senpai and Nanami Senpai relationship?' Fukawa- San thought, she sighed as she got up, she head out of her room and went to the meeting room, they were going to discuss on how they are going to save Hinata, Fukawa- San entered the room, "Welcome to see you, Fukawa. Please take a seat." The second in command, Munakata Kyosuke said, Fukawa- San nodded and sat down, "It has come to my attention that Hinata Hajime is being held captured by the Remnants. We are trying to see if there are any weak points on where we can then rescue him." Munakata- San said, "Yeah but how are we gonna do it? We can't exactly expect the Remnants to simply hand him over willing." Sakakura Juzo, the 6th Office Branch Director said, "Yes... I am aware of that, that's why we are going to figure out how to get him back, Sakakura." Munakata- San replied, Fukawa- San had thought of a few ideas along with everyone else.