Gavin starts the prank

~Pipers POV~

I hear a knock at my door. Who is it! I yelled. The door opens. It's my mom. Gavin's here he says you guys are supposed to be filming a YouTube video? Oh I said. I don't remember me supposed to be filming a video today but Ok let me get ready.

~Gavin's POV~
I've been sitting in the kitchen for about 30 minutes now when suddenly piper comes down. She's wearing a white crop top with blue and black leopard patterned pants.

Hi piper I said

Hi piper I said. Hey Gavin I don't remember supposed to be filming today. She said.
Oh uh yea it was kinda just planned yesterday. But we just wanted to do like a vlog I lied. If your down I said. Oh uh sure piper said.
Ok great let's get started. I tell Brian that we are ready and that he could turn the cameras on. He turns the camera on. What's up guys welcome back to my channel so today we are just going to be doing a vlog with my ex piper. I had already filmed the beginning of the video earlier and telling my viewers that I was Pranking piper. But I had to fake like I was just starting it now so piper won't be suspicious.
So guys me and piper are going to be baking some cookies because I was supposed to make her some for her birthday but I might have burned then I laughed. Me and piper started baking the cookies.

~Pipers POV~

So apparently me and Gavin are supposed to be doing a vlog today. We started off with baking cookies. Things started to get a little weird. Before we put the cookies in the oven Gavin fed me some cookie dough. It was unusual of him because we never did things like this. But I didn't thing too much of it.