Piper almost confesses

~Pipers POV~

"Hey hunter do you think you could take Gavin to his house"? I asked. "Of course just give me a sec". Said hunter.  I walk out the room and close the door behind me. I go back to the room where Gavin is. "Gavin he said sure but give him a second". "Ight I'm finna go put my shoes on" Gavin said. About 10 minutes later Hunter walk in. Yo Gavin you ready? Hunter asked Gavin. "Yea I'm coming now". Gavin gets in the jeep and Hunter drives him home. About 2 hours later I hear my doorbell ringing. I go to open the door and see it's my boyfriend Lev. "Heyyy Levvv I say while giving him a big hug. Hey piper he said while laughing. So what have you been up to piper? Oh nothing much just filming vids, hanging out with friends ya know. Oh that's cool. Yea what about you? I asked. Nothing much just chilling. Oh ok well come on. I say while holding his hand and dragging him up the stairs to my room. So what do you want to do? I ask. Uh don't matter to me. Lev says. Oh ok you wanna watch a movie or something ? Yea sure. I turn in the movie and we start to cuddle. We both start to doze off and fell asleep. I wake up a few hours later to hear a phone ringing. It's lev's phone. I look at who's calling to she that it's Emily. But he has her name saved as " EMILYYY😍❤️" LEVV WAKE UP.

To be continued....