Lev changes emily contact

~ Lev's POV~

It's been about a month since I have been
feeling this way towards Emily and I just can't take it anymore. I unlock my phone and go to Emily's contact. And without think I change her contact to "EMILYYY😍❤️" my heart starts beating fast. The next day I decide I want to go see my girlfriend. Even though I might have a tiny little crush on Emily I still love piper. I arrive at pipers house and we watch a movie and begin to cuddle. We both fell asleep. But suddenly I hear piper screaming for me to wake up. I had got a phone call. AND IT WAS FROM EMILY! SHIT SHIT SHIT. I think to myself. Piper saw it and she's asking me to explain my self. I try to reassure piper that it's nothing like that even tho it is. But she wasn't going for it she kicked me out. I felt sad even though I knew I was in the wrong. I tried to think of ways to fix this. I go home and head straight to my room. I start pacing back and forth. I pick up my phone and call piper. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT LEV"? Pipers says yelling through the phone. "Listen piper I know you are mad but I just wanted to explain my self. " Go ahead". She says as she puts the phone down looking pissed. "I just wanted to say that... THAT IT'S A PRANK!" I yell. W-w-WAIT WHAT??? Piper says confused. Yep I had changed Emily's contact as a prank! I say. I was lying but I didn't know what else I could do to get piper back. I really loved her, really. "LEV!" "U HAD ME WORRIED". "Sorrryy". I say as a chuckle. "But ima hit you up late I'm going to sleep". "Okay bye love you". Piper says. "Love ya too". I say as I hang up. I can't believe I actually pulled that off. I went to Emily's contact and changed it right away. Now it's just a simple "Emily"

Ok guys short chap just wanted to post a little something for you I have been busy with another bookI'm doing so sorry but let me know if you like it so far ✌🏾

Piper x GavinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara