Continuation...

~Pipers POV~

LEVV WAKE UP! I screamed. Lev jumped. H-huh? Lev asked. Explain this I said while turning the phone over to show lev what I had seen. His eyes became wide. EXPLAIN YOU SELF! I-I don't know what to say. Lev said. Now I was getting mad. WELL YOU COULD START WITH EXPLAINING WHY YOU HAVE HER CONTACT AS THIS! I yelled. Listen piper it doesn't mean anything ok? She's just my best friend! " WELL IF IT DOSEN'T MEAN ANYTHING THEN WHY IS IT LIKE THAT ANYWAY! PIPER TRUST ME I LOVE YOU AND I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOU! Well it doesn't seem like it. I mumbled. "I should be saying that you piper" I was confused what does he mean? "What do you mean"? I asked. You know. "No I don't". Just tell me. I said. YOU AND GAVIN. He finally said yelling. "WHAT ABOUT ME AND GAVIN"? Piper you have been having out with him a lot lately. And your mom told me he spent that night here. Ohh okay I laughed but not in a joking way. So I can't hang out with my friends now huh. Piper I never said that. He said. And the only reason he spent the night here was be she's be had got a flat and we didn't have a spare tire. Okay piper I'm sorry. He said. Honestly lev... I don't know if I could do this anymore. I think we should take a break. I said. What do you mean piper. Your not thinking this through lev said. No I am thinking thinking this through and I think we should go on a break... I said.
well FINE PIPER! Lev got out the bed and as he was leaving the room he slammed the door behind him. Tears started to trickle down my cheek. I was so upset. How could he do this to me. And with my BEST FRIEND?!?! I turned over and decided to take a nap.

~Lev's POV~

Lately I have been feeling different.. about Emily. I don't why. She's my best friend. But every time I look at her or think about her I get butterflies in my stomach. No no no. I cant like her. I just can't. I'm going to give it like a week and see if I still feel like this.

2 weeks later...

I'm in my room playing the games when I heard the doorbell ring. I go to open it and to my surprise it's Emily. What did she want? Hey Emily. I said. Hey Lev. What are you doing here? I asked. Well I was thinking about going to the mall and I was wondering if you wanted to tag along? She asked me. Uh sure why not, I said while grabbing my jacket. Who else is going to be there? I ask. Oh just me. Well and my mom. Oh ok. We walk out the door and get into her mom's car. Hey lev how are you? She greets me. I'm doing pretty well what about your self? I ask continuing the conversation. I'm doing pretty well my self. So how about we get going. She says as she puts the car in drive.

15 minutes later...

We arrived at the mall and we get out the car. Me and Emily walk side by side inside the mall. I take a glance over at her and I get that feeling in my stomach again. This can't be. I can't still have this feeling for her. I just can't. I have a girlfriend. And I love her very very much. "Lev you okay?" Emily asked. Oh uh yea I'm fine. "Oh ok looked like you zoned out there" Emily said. Oh. So what store should we go into first? I ask. BATH AND BODY WORKS! Emily squealed. Ugh I say. We walk into bath and body works and I let her pick out what she wants. After about 15 minutes she finally gets all the things she wants. She starts to pay but I stop her. Ima pay I say. Oh you don't have to lev it's fine really. No I gottchu. I Pay for her stuff and we walk out. After walking around the mall for about 30 minutes Emily begins to act weird. You okay Emily? I ask. Lev I don't feel good ima go get in the car let's go. Ok I say walking her to her car. What's wrong tho? I ask. My stomach hurts and I feel nauseous. What did you eat today? I ask. I ate a veggie pizza and a smoothie. Maybe it was that u stated. We got to the car and I open the door for her. Thanks lev. Emily says. No problem.

Sorry this is kinda short It was kinda rushed I have stuff to do but I'll try to upload another chapter before the end of the day and please comment and let me know if you guys want more and if you are liking it so far.