1.

UK{Pov}

"Why did you call me here?" Soviet asks me. "We don't get along so this invitation-" he makes a pause to show me the invitation letter, "-was a surprise, what do you need?" He puts the invitation back in his pocket.

"I need a marriage," I answer him.

"What!?" He yells, and quickly stands up.

"Please, sit down." I calmly say to him.

"Sit down!?" He yells at me.

"Keep your voice down," I say to him.

"I am not marrying you." He lowers his voice to answer me.

This makes me a little surprised, he misunderstood! That's why he's so mad.

"You got it wrong," I say and make a pause.

"What do you mean then?" He asks me.

"I want our children to marry each other," I answer.

"What? Why?" He asks me, with a confused look on his face.

"As I know, from other countries, that you want power, as well as do I," I answer.

"So you want to marry our kids for power? That's it?" He asks me

"And for our families to get along," I answer his question.

"I agree with this marriage, but no America, you have other children besides America, right?" He asks me

"Yes, I have other children than America," I answer his question.

"Alright.." Soviet says.

"Canada," I say.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Canada- the answer to your question," I answer him.

"Canada? The one who's going to marry Russia?" He asks me.

"Russia? I thought it would be Ukraine or anyone else, why Russia?" I ask him with confusion on my face.

"Because he's my oldest son." He answers my question.

"Nothing else?" I ask again.

"He's also addicted to alcohol." He says and then adds. "I believe being married would help him get over it."

"Oh, I hope it helps, Canada is very-" "-nice? I know" Soviet interrupts me.

"Alright, when?" I ask him.

"After 4 weeks." Soviet immediately answers me.

"Works with me," I say "Okay then, I will be saying my goodbyes," I say standing up.

"Take care." He says, getting up.
.

When I opened the door to my house, my children stopped fighting and looked at me.

"How did it go?" Canada asks me.

"You're getting married," I say looking at him.

His face turns slightly red, "W-What?" he nervously asks me.

I hear some chuckles behind him.

"You're getting married to Russia."

"So that's why you went to talk to him?!" Canada rises his voice. "To get me married to fucking Russia!?"
I ignore the curse.

I hear some gasps from his brothers.

"Yes," I answer him.

"You could've at least tried to deny it!" He yells back at me "I thought you were getting better as a father! But no! You thought it was a great idea to arrange a fucking marriage!" he shouts at me.

"It's for our family," I say to him.

"I don't care! I never wanted to marry fucking Russia!" Canada shouts back at me. "He doesn't even talk to me!"

"You have 4 weeks to get ready." I change the theme.

"Ready? For what!?" He tries to control the anger in his voice as he asks me.

"For the marriage, what else?" I say to him and turn around to leave.

"Wait!" My son shouts to stop me.

"What do you want to say, Canada?" I say his name in a cold tone and turn around to face him.

"Why?" He says quietly.

"For the family. I already said that." I repeat to him what I said a few minutes ago.

He walks over to me, and whispers "Can we talk in private?"

I look at him and nod.

"Leave! I and Canada have to talk about his marriage with Russia." I say with a raised voice.

I see America giving Canada a smirk until he and his brothers leave.

"Okay, what did you need?" I ask him.

"Just like you said, to talk about my marriage with Russia" He answers.

"What do you need to know?" I ask.

"Am I going to meet him before the wedding?" He asks me with a questioning look in his eyes.

"Yes, as I said you need to be ready before meeting him," I answer

Canada slightly blushes.
"It's gonna be embarrassing..." he mutters to himself.

"It's going to be okay, you don't have to do anything romantic with him, except the marriage," I say to him.

Canada looks up to look at me. "And the kiss?" he asks me.

I look at him and answer "And the marriage kiss, yes." I make a pause, "but that's all, nothing else."

Canada opens his mouth to say something, but I interrupt him.

"Unless you want it to be something else." I casually say to him.

His eyes flew open.
"Father! What are you saying!? I don't want to marry him! I wouldn't even think of doing any other things with him." He shouts at me.

"Alright, good, then you agree, yes?" I ask him.

He looks at me like I'm stupid.
"Not like I have a choice." He calmly says.

"Even if I asked your other siblings they all would say no." I say and then add, "And even if anyone would have agreed you're the second biggest country if you weren't you wouldn't be marrying anyone." I simply say to him.

"How so? I'm not strong, it's just the size...?" He asks me, confused.

"You can fight, can't you?" I ask him.

"I believe so?" He answers

"Mhm...both I and Soviet want power or how should I put it...a strong ally," I say to him.

Canada stays quiet.

"That's why you and Russia are marrying each other, so our families could be together," I explain to him.

"That makes no sense!" He argues "Why do I have to marry Russia for our families to be allies!?"

"That way it can't be broken! You know what happened with Third Reich and Soviet, right?" I raise my voice, "The contract got ripped into two!"

"Divorce exists," Canada says.

"You can't divorce that easily as you can rip a paper," I say "but not like you can divorce him but if someone wanted to break this contract they would need to kill you or Russia."

I see mixed emotions on Canada's face -shock, surprise, and confusion.

"I-I see." he nervously answers.

"Do you understand? It's harder to break it, even if someone did try to break it, it wouldn't be easy to kill you or Russia because you two can defend yourselves." I say to him.

"Yes, I understand," Canada answers.

"I'm glad." I smile at him and leave.