4.

Russia woke up from the talking around him.

Russia mumbled something under his breath, and as soon as he did that all of the eyes turned to look at him.

He felt awkward, he didn't like when people were looking at him, especially when all of their attention was on him.

And this is what was happening right now.
It was awkward.
Not to mention his head which was hurting like hell.

"You're finally awake," Soviet said as Russia turned to look at him "Son."

Russia looks around and stays quiet, not daring to say a word.
His father would probably yell at him back home, he didn't listen to him after all.
He didn't want to think about that right now, so he didn't, he looked around the room and then at his 'fiancée'.

His 'fiancée' was wearing a pair of black baggy jeans with a belt that obviously didn't fit him, he didn't seem to care though, and a shirt that wasn't tucked in, he looked nice. Russia thought to himself.

What!? Russia thought shocked by himself.

The room wasn't anything special, a living room, just a bit fancier.
The room had a lot of drawings and a lot of fancy decorations.

"Quit staring at me." Russia says looking at his 'fiancée'

"Sorry." his 'fiancèe' answered with no emotion in his voice.

His father gave Russia the 'be more polite' look.

Uk scoffs to get everyone's attention.
"Russia, since you thought getting drunk at a meeting is a good idea, this is taking way longer than it should have." He says looking at Russia.

"I apologize," Russia says.

"It better not happen again." Uk flatly said. "Now, continuing with the meeting. This is my son- Canada, you should know him." Uk looked at Russia.

He acts as if he thinks I'm stupid or something. Russia thought to himself.
"Nice to meet you," Russia said showing no interest whatsoever.

Canada fakes a smile.

"Introduce yourself." Russia heard his father coldly whisper to him.

"And as you may know, I'm Russia." Russia introduced himself.

"Good, you two are going to marry each other in four weeks, I suppose you know why, yes?" Uk said.

"Yes." Russia coldly said.

"Great," Uk said.

Both Russia and Canada got awkward.
What were they supposed to do now?

"you two may as well get to know each other more, after all, you two are getting married," Uk said after a while.

"Leave, we have things to talk about," Soviet said.

They did as they were told, and they left the room to be met with Canada's siblings giggling.

As soon as America saw them he started laughing uncontrollably.

"Shut up." Russia coldly said.

"H-how could I-I!?" America said between laughs.

"It would have been you if it was any other family," Canada said in an angry tone.

"W-well it wasn't!" He started to laugh more than he was already along with his siblings.

Russia took Canada's wrist as he took him away.

When he was near a table with food on it, he let go.
"Why did you take me here? Why did you even take me away in the first place!?" Canada kept questioning Russia.

"America was annoying," Russia answers

"He always is, that isn't an explanation," Canada says to Russia.

"It is, he was laughing and laughing...being annoying, I know you were annoyed." Russia points out.

Canada stays silent.

After a while, he asks.
"But why are we here?"

"I don't know," Russia answers him. "Do you want a drink or something? I have beer, vodka..."

"Sure I will have vodka," Canada says.

Russia gave Canada the whole vodka bottle.

Canada looked at Russia with surprise.
"Aren't you gonna drink?" Canada asks Russia.

"I have another bottle and if you prefer to drink out of glasses there's a glass right there," Russia says and points to a glass on the table.

There's an awkward silence between them.
Until Russia spoke again.

"I thought you didn't drink?" Russia asked Canada.

Canada turned to look at him.
"I do, it's a stereotype." He answered, "I'm more a fan of beer though."

"Why did you pick vodka then?" Russia asked confused.

"Because it's stronger, I don't want to remember this night, I will probably forget at least half of it,"  Canada says.

Russia nods and takes a sip from the vodka bottle he has been holding.

"Are you planning to do anything about the wedding? Ruin it or something?" Canada asks shortly after taking a sip from the bottle he is holding.

"No, I don't see the point." Russia answers, "Are you going to do something?"

"No." He replies

"What do you want to do?" Russia asks Canada turning to look at him.

"I don't know, we could get to know each other more like our fathers said," Canada suggests

"Sure." Russia agreed.