3.

Russia wakes up to his alarm going off.

He turns it off and turns around to try and fall asleep again, only to be awakened by another alarm five minutes later.

He again tried to fall asleep, but then remembered his father's words.

He immediately woke up and got out of his bed.

Now fully awake he tried to find the right clothes to wear to the meeting.

He finds a black turtle neck, black jeans, and a belt.

Russia looks at his clothes and thinks about his choice.
'That's not too basic, is it?' he thinks to himself.
He decides that the clothing he's looking at right now is okay to wear to the meeting.

After a while, he's done, he looks at the mirror and leaves his room.

Downstairs he spots his father waiting for him.
"Good morning." Soviet greets Russia.

"Morning" Russia answers.

"I made porridge, eat it for breakfast, but leave it for your siblings too," Soviet says.

"Why are you telling me this? Are you leaving now?" Russia asks his father.

"No, you would run away anyway if I let you go alone." He said to me.

Russia doesn't answer and sits near the table to eat.
"Did you already eat?" he asks.

"Yes," Soviet answers.

"Do you have something else to say?" Russia asks.

"Yes actually." Soviey says "I wanted to remind you to not get drunk,"

"How would I? You wouldn't let me go near the alcohol, let alone drink it." Russia answers.

"Both of us know that you would try to get it." Soviet said to Russia "Now hurry up, we don't have a lot of time left."

After a while, Soviet asks "You done?"

"Yes," Russia answers getting up from the chair he was sitting on, putting his plate in the sink.

"Alright put your coat on we're going," Soviet says.

And Russia did what he was told.

He puts on his coat.
And left after his father.

After a few hours, they were finally here.
Before Soviet knocked on the door he turned to look at Russia and started explaining what to do and what not to do to Russia.

"...as I said before no stupid shit, that also includes no ignoring, especially Canada." He says. "Don't even try, he's your future husband, talk to him normally, nicely."

Russia looks at his father and says "Yes I understand, are we going in?"

"Yes." Soviet answers and turns around to knock on the door.

The door opens seconds later to reveal Britain, he was dressed like usual in his suit with a hat.
No one saw him with any other clothing choice, excluding his war outfit.

"I see you brought Russia, I'm glad," Britain says to Russia's father.

After a few mins, he adds "come in."

Russia and his father come into the house that was a bit smaller than theirs.

Russia looks around.
It's pretty fancy for a meeting between the well-called 'future husbands.

He signs.

"Okay, Russia," Soviet says. "Britain said that you can look around, talk, eat do anything you want that's legal and okay for this meeting for an hour, when the hour passes you will meet Canada."

"Why not now?" Russia asks.

"So it won't be that awkward when you meet him," Britain answers.,

Russia looked at him with confusion on his face.
"Alright?" he said- no, asked.

Britain smiled at him.

Russia didn't want to be a part of this talk so he went away.

He walked around the house only to find nothing interesting, except the English family of course.

After 40 minutes Russia found himself drowning in alcohol.

He couldn't even walk straight, don't even get started about his father's words.

He couldn't remember a thing his father said to him, something about acting casual?

Russia noticed a red flag walking at his way.
"Heyyyy" he slurred to the red flag.

"Hi," the red flag answered, Russia looked at him to find him smiling

"What do you need?" Russia asked the nice person in front of him.

"I found him!" The red country shouted at 2 other people standing somewhere behind him.

Russka looks at him confused.

"Sorry," the red country says to Russia, making him even more confused.

"Russia." A country with a darker shade of red coldly says to Russia. "I'm disappointed."

Why? Russia thinks to himself but doesn't say anything.

"You didn't keep your promise." Russia's father said to him.

Russia laughs.

"Soviet," the United Kingdom says immediately getting Soviet's attention  "Are we still doing the meeting?"

"Yes, we didn't come all this way for nothing." He says to the United Kingdom.

The United Kingdom shows no emotion except a small smile that is barely visible.

"Canada," He turns to face the red country "help him walk."

"Of course, father," Canada answers.