Chapter 4

This chapter has not been edited or revised.  We apologised for any errors in advance! 

Baadas

I was supposed to be indifferent to her beauty and charisma, but I couldn't stand to see the princess in pain. She was so determined to pretend that everything was all right and filled with such a vigorous energy. Her body was curvy in all the right places, and I couldn't stop myself from imagining her on her knees, sucking on my cock, and the mating tentacle that always required attention. I inhaled sharply, seeing her jaw drop as she tried to make sense of my words that had just escaped my mouth.

Her nipples were hard and I could sense her excitement and anticipation. She was trying to hide that she was turned on but I could read her so well. It was her time of the month, so that's why all of a sudden her scent was so enticing. She smelled divine, and I didn't care about the slight blood. I just had to taste her right away. Two of my servants were here.

This washroom was always ready for my disposal. These men were completely devoted to me, just as I was to them. They all knew the price they would have to pay if any of them spoke of what had happened here. I trusted them, and that trust worked both ways.

"You're so very beautiful, my princess, when you blush," I said, taking a step towards her, into her space. The smell of her blood was driving me crazy, and I hated seeing her in pain.

Many women in the post, the peasants, other princesses and mortal females told me about this little trick. If a man made a woman orgasm during her menstrual days, it would relieve her of any pain.

That always stuck in my memory and I have plenty of blood on my hands. I've killed many men and I gave pleasure to an equal number of mortal women too, so this wasn't an issue for me.

"You can't be serious, I'm bleeding heavily right now and this is going to be humiliating," she said, her voice trembling. She sounded so shocked by this proposal. "I want to see the princess on her knees, servicing me and my tentacles," I thought to myself.

I could teach her all the obedience in this world and more, because she still needed to understand that she belonged to me.

I wanted her to suffer for everything she had done, but this was something else. Maybe deep down I wanted to consume her instead. And taking away her menstrual pain was the first step forward.

"I've got a lot of innocent blood on my conscience, my dear Princess, but trust me when I say that I can provide unlimited pleasure to a woman," I said, proudly, keeping my tentacles untacked, but I was so hard for her. "Get into that water before I rip your clothes off and take you as you are here. It will be my pleasure to drink every drop of your blood and watch you break apart from me."

Her eyes widened with shock and unexpected desire. She wasn't going to hide that from me. I knew she wanted me to fuck her. Her bloodied pussy was pulsating with need. She was so turned on by all these possibilities, even my tentacles, although she would never admit it. Philip was in the cell and I was ready to call him over there and make him watch us. The young prince was handsome and smart. He wanted a piece of the kingdom. My blood boiled when I thought about how I could use him, and there was a desire there that I could hardly control yesterday when he approached me. He probably had some experiences with other men. She was still hesitating, but only for a moment. Then she glanced at the water, which was filled with many regenerating potions and spells, created by one of my alchemists. Aurora was confident. She bit her bottom lip and then took off her dress.

I took her all in, staring at her white bra and bloodied panties, more blood was dripping down between her thighs. She was staring right at me when she dropped her bra and then slipped off her panties. She was stunning naked, I couldn't take my eyes off her and my mouth watered. My monster was going to be unleashed at any moment and I didn't want to scare her. Her nipples were hard and I just couldn't wait for her to sit on my face. I quickly took off all my clothes and then gestured for my servants to take all our clothes away and burn them. It was better this way, easier.