VI

ac·cord

/əˈkôrd/

noun

an official agreement or treaty.

Jennie Kim

After buying some ingredients from the supermarket, me and Lisa decided walk back home. She's really annoying me right now considering that I've said that she's a good person just a while ago..

I guess I'm wrong since she left me pushing and pulling the cart as she put the ingredients that she wants in it. We walk home but she's just walking like a noble with her hands behind her back as I carry all the plastic bags all by myself..

It's like she's my boss and I'm her slave.. I hate the idea of that. I'm no slave to anyone! I'm starting to kind of regret this decision but I hope it won't go too wrong..

"Okay I'll be fine here, I'll just deliver your food later" I said as I tried catching my breath in front of her so she would at least feel bad for making me carry all the things..

"Who said that you'll be cooking in your house?" She asked with a raised brow and she seemed to be unbothered by my unevenly breathing.. What an asshole

"What?! You want me to cook in your house? " I asked in disbelief. Then does this mean that I will be cooking at her house every night? And every morning?! What kind of deal is this?

I even thought that this is fair and square but looking at it right now, it seems like hell for me. I just sighed in annoyance as I contain it all inside.. She said she'll protect me from everyone.. Maybe I should rely on that.. That's the only reason why I said yes to this in the first place.

"Where else would you want to cook?" She asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes secretly when she looked away.. I hate her so much!

"Nowhere." I answered coldly as I continue to roll my eyes while mocking her a little..

"Then stop blabbing nonsense.. Walk now" she commanded which made me glare secretly.. I hate it when she order things around like this.. My parents never even let me carry anything at home yet here she is making me carry all this things all by myself... A real asshole!

She started walking upstairs leaving me here with my mouth wide open. So she's really not gonna help me?! At all?? She wants me to cook then why is she doing this to me?! Does she know how tiring a cooking can be?! Wow, this is so unbelievable.. I'm starting to hate her more and more..

I followed her as I intentionally made some loud groans so she could hear how much I'm suffering right now.. Well as a normal cold hearted she is, she did not even paid me a glance until we reach her door.. She might be the daughter of lucifer.. What an annoying motherfucker..

She opened the door for me to enter which surprised me.. I thought she doesn't have a brain to open it or she might be expecting me to open it as well while holding this.. Anyways, as soon as she opened the door I made my way straight to her kitchen to drop down the groceries..

I know my way since I've been here before and it's not like it's hard to find where it is.. Her kitchen is connected to her living room since her apartment is wide.. The only separated room is her own room.