<3

hi guys!! its been a very very long time. i hope you guys are doing well, staying healthy, and enjoying the new year.

after two years of not updating this book, i have come to the decision on reviving it and finishing it off. this book has potential in my eyes and i regret not updating it constantly and consistently.

i would also like to apologize to the people who have also been waiting for an update, i just have gotten busy over the past 2 years and been trying to juggle college, high school, and work. i hope i can update this story and you guys enjoy this book.

but thats where we come into a stump. during the 2 years i havent touched this book, i have forgotten the plot and timeline of how this should go. i have remembered some of it but most of the plot has disappeared from my brain (very goofy of me).

so thats kind of the reason of me writing this message to you guys. i would like to know what you guys would like to see from this book further on. comment your thoughts, opinions, and suggestions for this book.

i hope you guys can bear with me as updating right now might be a bit slow and wonky, its been a bit long since i have written.

but i hope you guys are still down to join me on this journey and help me finish this book off with a nice ending.

you guys take care and be safe out there!

heart,

chan 💗