Chapter 4: Goodbyes when flowers bloom

Ryder POV

Man if this couldn't get any stranger, all four of the future K/DA is here.  At this point it is really starting to set in, that the future is going to be completely foreign to me now and I am going to have to go off the cuff for it.  That's ok, but what isn't is that my actions are affecting the others, that is not ok, I want them to live happily, I remember in the interview before I rewound time that Ahri said after meeting the girls it was the best thing that ever happened to her and I dont want to ruin that. 

Kai'Sa: "Oh I'm so sorry, would you happen to know where the nurse is?  My friend Akali here feel down the stairs trying to slide down the rail."

I shake my head and chuckle to myself, before I can speculate Eve pipes in.

Evelynn: "The nurse had to attend to an emergency.  She is out right now."

Kai'Sa seems to accept this answer and helps Akali to a bed.

Kai'Sa: "Now stay put I am going to look for some antibiotics and bandages for you."

Akali seems to try to protest this.

Akali: "Bokkie I promise I'm alright, it isn't anything I haven't had to deal with before.

This caused Kai'Sa to glare at her friend, shutting Akali up, and continued to search. After a while she found what she was looking for and patched her friend up.  To break the extremely tense silence Akali spoke.

Akali: "Soooooooo.... What yall doin here?"

Ryder: "Sorry that's-"

Ahri: "An incident happened. That's all."

This surprised me, I didn't expect RiRi to tell her, even if it was a very blank answer.  After a bit of introductions to keep the conversation going and avoiding the awkward silence, I found out that Akali already liked rapping and that Kai'Sa is already set to join the best dance academy in the country after graduating.   It was honestly quite nice and relaxing, but sadly I knew that good things don't last.  Before Ahri could continue to speak on her next show she gets to act in, the door is slammed open and two enforcers walk in with headmistress Fiora.

Fiora: "Mr Klein, due to the excess of violence you had displayed today, you are being detained and are to be expelled.  We do not tolerate this kind of behavior."

This shocked everyone, I wasn't surprised, the pricks I beat up come from money, and money is power, so of course I am going to be the bad guy.

Ahri: "Miss Fiora there has to be some kind of mistake! D was only protecting me from being raped! He acted in protection not reckless violence!"

Ahri tried to get up, but I put a hand on her shoulder and shook my head.

Ryder: "Ahri don't.  I knew this was gonna happen and I will face the expected punishment.  Don't worry I am sure we will meet again and don't forget we will always be friends."

I smile at her and hand her a small pendant I had planned to give her for her birthday, but since I am gonna be shipped off soon I might as well give it to her now.  Thank god I was carrying it.

  Thank god I was carrying it