The Limit

Izuku Midoriya. A young boy who was ridiculed almost all of his life for something that was not in his control. However the drive to become a hero has never left his heart and mind. However today maybe his whole demeanor will change as we join him.

(Aldera Junior High)

Izuku was looking at himself in the bathroom mirror as he splashed himself with some water.

Izuku - You got this. Just talk to her and just ask her out to a hang out...okay. Let's do this.

Izuku left the bathroom as he walked across the halls and went to meet his friend but also crush Ochaco Uraraka.

He heard her laugh as he prepared himself by taking a breath as he slowly opened the door and was gonna speak up but his eyes then darted at the sight in front of him.

Ochaco was kissing Bakugo as both smiled at each other and Izuku couldn't believe it. He watched them kiss again and his fist clenched.

Both of them looked towards the direction of the door but saw no one.

Bakugo - Whatever. Now let's go eat, I'm starving.

Ochaco - Sure.

(Dagobah Beach)

Izuku just sat on the trash heap that used to be a beach as he watched the water flow. His eyes filled with tears.

His mind was constantly going back to that moment, he held his heart as he couldn't stop his tears. Something inside however was roaring, like an animal trying to break out of his cage. Slowly it was able to escape as it roared.

The weather started to change from cloudy to a fearsome rain. Slowly he stood up and Izuku then growled as his body started to flow with power. His eyes turned red as he screamed to the heavens with a massive blue and white aura destroying all of the trash around him. His aura was like a beacon.

This however had gone by noticed by an old man as he watched the sight and he was amazed of what he saw.

Izuku had transformed.

His hair was a grey silver color and spiky as his eyes opened and it was a fearsome red color. Even in the dark clouds the old man can see his blue and purple aura shine his eyes. He was seeing a Beast.

However just as he saw the power, it dropped from Izuku as he fell to the sand unconscious

However just as he saw the power, it dropped from Izuku as he fell to the sand unconscious. The old man smiled as he went towards the boy.

??? - It has been over 300 years since I've seen power like that. I think I'll train him up.

(Timeskip)

Izuku started to wake up as he looked around and instantly saw that he was in an unknown room.

??? - You woke up quick. I was worried after that display out at the beach.

Izuku turned towards the old man who smiled for the boy's well being.

Izuku - Who are you?

Roshi - You can call me Roshi. I found you unconscious on the beach but I was intrigued by the power you showed.

Izuku - P-power? I...don't remember any power.

Roshi - I see. Well I saw great potential in you, you remind me of a good man I once knew. Anyways I think it's time for you to go home. But take this with you my boy.

He handed him a book with the title reading "Importance of Ki Control"

Roshi - If you ever want to train up. I'll be at the beach.

Izuku thanked him for the hospitality and book as he left the home noticed how Roshi lived right in front of the beach.

Quickly going back home, luckily his mother was working late today so she wasn't home and worrying about him.

Izuku did his daily duties of homework and eating and after he was done, he took a good look at the book as he opened it and started to read and understand the workings of Ki.

Izuku - I should start training my body soon.

He went to shower as he removed his shirt and looked at himself for a second as he went to turn the water on.

Izuku - Wait!

Looking back at his reflection, he could see he was more bigger as he saw some muscle and he was close to a full 6 pack.

Izuku - Was it that power that Roshi told me about? Maybe that's my quirk. I should ask mom about this.

Right on cue, Inko arrived home as Izuku turned on the shower as he kept thinking about Ki control but he tried to remember how he unlocked his power.

After showering he got dressed and saw his mother making dinner. She smiled on the sight of her son however she too noticed his bigger build.

Inko - My Izuku, you keep working out and soon you'll be really buff.

Izuku - Hehehe...yeah. Mom, I wanted to ask..did anyone from you or dad's family had a quirk that was connected to emotions in any way.

Inko stopped cooking as she got into deep thought trying to give an answer to her son.

Inko - I think your grandfather from your father's side had a quirk like that. Your father always said he had an explosive temper.

She chuckled at the memory of her times with her husband however she went back to cooking with Izuku smiling at the mention of his family. Even if he never met them, he always enjoyed stories about his family.

After eating, he went to bed hoping for the beginning of his new life.

Izuku - I'm not gonna be a Deku anymore Bakugo. I'll prove it to you.