New Friends

The rest of the school went as per normal with Izuku just focusing on his book.

The teacher used his quirk to stretch his arm out and hit Izuku in the head but his hand was grabbed as Izuku looked at him with a small glare.

Izuku - Keep your hands off me.

Teacher - T-Then please p-pay attention.

Izuku - The answer is 49 to the power of two. The second questions answer is Negative 921. Now is that all or can I go back to my book?

The teacher didn't say anything as he continued to the lesson but he was shocked to see Izuku so different that he didn't even wanted to mess with him.

Ochaco looked at him from behind and she looked at her photo of herself and Izuku eating an ice cream. She actually enjoyed being with him the most of that whole day.

Now...he was someone new it scared her. Like if the old Izuku was still in there but completely locked inside.

The bell rang and Izuku walked out first as he went to his final class and Ochaco knew that some problems could start since both him and Bakugo had the same class.

Teacher - Now normally since you all are 3rd year students I would pass these career aptitude test but why bother.

He threw the papers in the air as almost every student started using their quirks.

Teacher - I know you all want to go for the hero courses.

Everyone cheered but Izuku and Bakugo were quiet as Bakugo spoke up saying that he was better than everyone in the school and he would be the only one in this school to enter U.A.

Student - That school only has a 2% acceptance rate.

Bakugo - That's why I'm the best choice. I'm gonna be the Number 1 Hero and U.A is the main road to it.

Teacher - Midoriya. Didn't you wanted to head to U.A as well.

Everyone looked at him for a moment as someone snickered but instantly was hushed by the glare of Izuku.

Izuku - You wanna continue?

Bakugo was gonna say something but he didn't wanted to deal with Izuku right now after the humiliation he received.

Izuku - Also...I was heading for U.A but why waste my time with a school that in reality are only teaching and accepting future fake heroes. Go be a hero but you'll end up failing anyways once the real fight starts.

Everyone was shocked of his response but someone spoke up.

Girl - I mean..maybe he could be the first quirkless hero.

Izuku - Save your fake pity. Give it to someone who truly wants it.

He grabbed all his stuff as he opened the window and jumped out. This action caught everyone off guard as they all checked to see if he was alright even Bakugo was shocked to see Izuku just jump out the window.